Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kanniballove
    Original poster 3 posts

This is my second time playing Assassins Creed Valhalla and I’m double dipping the trophies. I platinumed on PS4 and now I’m trying on PS5. I’m to the point where I need to get Overdesign where I need to stand in fire then kill the shield bearers, thing is - I have no fire meter. All my resistance is off and I even took off all of my gear, whenever I stand in fire, I start burning and taking damage, but no fire meter on the bottom left hand side of my screen appears. Literally what on earth do I do to fix this issue? I exited the game, checked for updates, etc. nothing seems to make the fire meter appear…

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

Hi there @kanniballove . Welcome to Discussions! I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with getting this trophy unlocked on your PS5. Just to confirm, did the trophy happen to unlock the moment you stepped into the fire? Some trophies have been shown to retroactively unlock between platforms. If not, would you provide me with a screenshot showing the missing meter?

Official Response
  • Kanniballove
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubistorm So I can’t unlock the trophy without the fire meter showing that it’s full, thing is is I completely don’t have a meter that pops up at all. It’s supposed to be on the bottom left hand corner of my screen right above my health bar. I’ve attached a photo for reference.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@kanniballove All right. Thank you so much for that screenshot! Would it be possible to restart the mission that grants you this trophy? Starting from a previous save could get that meter to show up for you.

Official Response
  • Kanniballove
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubistorm It’s not a mission unfortunately, it’s something I’m miscellaneously doing. I’ve tried loading previous saves and it hasn’t appeared so far.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 605 posts

Hey there,

Thank you for your update and clarification.

Would it be possible to share a link to a video with us showing you meeting requirements needed?

Many thanks

Official Response

Suggested Topics