ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• deathtocakl
    Original poster 1370 posts
    Banned

I do like the updated fourms look and feel a lot.

But if you're on mobile, currently your keypad covers up the text box, so it's very hard to see what you're typing, and it's harder to fix typing errors.

Something to be looked at.

Edit: the fourm page also likes to actively update quite a bit. Occasionally this causes the pages to fully refresh while you're going through menus. Sometimes making it a race to the link you're trying to click.

Edit Edit: some forms of text do not compensate for when dark mode is enabled. Making it very hard to read some of the text. A great example is MayanKingGaming's post praising the new dark mode. https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/101332/ohh-so-this-is-the-new-forum-nice-but-dark-mode-is-epic?lang=en-US

Ily king ❤

Edit within an Edit: it's a little bit of a long wait to wait 5 minutes to be able edit after an edit. Or 10 minutes for another edit it seems.

I had to actually repost this all together lol.

P.s. the button to go back to editing a draft, overlaps the "write a new post" button.

Quite a bit of kinks to work out.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• King_of_Xibalba
    535 posts

@deathtocakl I actually can see my own post clear, but the one of valkirie by cszdosarvas , are in grey letters so it cannot be read very well.

I really like the dark mode but if some people cannot read some posts because the fonts color are not adjusted, then this need a tweak ASAP.

• Dunmaglass_
    39 posts

@deathtocakl Same problem for the 5~10 minutes to wait except, it never end for me so I can't create post or edit one

• Night_Fury147
    95 posts

I’m already liking the old forums better.

• UbiShikallum
    Community Manager 43 posts

@deathtocakl Hey, glad you like the look and feel, and for the constructive feedback.

At the moment we have feedback section for the Discussions platform over here, whilst this is in the AC: Valhalla section, the Discussions devs frequent there a lot.

We are looking to create a more centralised section as more games are getting added to the Discussions platform.

Official Response

Suggested Topics