Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Bustardius
    1 posts

Is there anyway to restart uninvited guest? I am currently able to see the quest under my objectives, but I'm unable to participate in the battle. I'm just in the longhouse, and the battle does not load. Is there a work around of some sort?

• JorgeHighwind
    3 posts

I have an issue with the mission Uninvited Guests in the PlayStation 4 version.
    It triggered normally, but I had my difficulty setting too high and died a couple of times. During one of the retries, the game crashed during the feast cutscene in which Dag accuses you of glory-hunting while Sigurd is gone. I reloaded a quick save, and the mission wouldn't trigger.
    I thought it was a mission related to Ravensthorpe leveling up or something like that and it would eventually trigger again, turns out it's part of the main story and my game is basically softlocked.

• shipwrecked7
    1 posts

My wife has completed both "Reporting on Ledecestrescire" and "Reporting on Grantebridgescire" to complete the first two England arcs. She reported to Randvi after which a cutscene is supposed to happen which then triggers the "Uninvited Guests" quest where your settlement gets raided. This is supposed to allow you to pledge to East Anglia. After speaking with Randvi and saying Soma is our ally nothing happens.

Has anyone else had this issue? Is there something we are missing? I never had the issue when I played. She is on the PS4 version, however I loaded her cloud save on my PS5 to see if that would fix the issue but it doesn't. We also reloaded an earlier save right before you kill Wigmund...no dice.

Thanks

• JorgeHighwind
    3 posts

Almost one month later, this issue hasn't appeared in the issues megathread yet. Wonderful.

• Soultaken8
    2 posts

@jorgehighwind I've just experienced the same problem on PC

• Soultaken8
    2 posts

I have just experienced the same issue on the PC version.

Any fixes or announcements?

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

Hey all! Thanks for sharing your experiences here. Our team is aware of a number of similar reports. Our team would like to have more information to assist in this investigation, so we ask that those experiencing issues with 'Uninvited Guests' provide us with a copy of their save game files, via attaching them to a newly created ticket for review. Once created, you can post the case number here when it's made so we can ensure things are in the right place!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

Hey all! I'd like to start by reassuring that the known issues mega thread is not exhaustive, and that not every issue we are currently investigating is listed within it. With that in mind - our teams are aware of strange occurrences with 'Uninvited Guests', and are still investigating. We ask that those who are playing on a PlayStation or PC to assist with this investigation by creating a new support ticket. Attach a copy of your save game files to it, where we may then forward things up for investigation. 

Official Response
  • berell_09
    1 posts

@ubi-wan It still isn't fixed because i had the same issue last week. I see that it's in the game now for three month's, hopefully it will be fixed in the next update beceause its pretty frustrating we can't continue with the story mode in still the beginning of the game.

I uploaded my saved game files under the case number: 14391860

• Kubiz243
    2 posts

@shipwrecked7 Bro, I got the same issue, but I tried doing the Thousand eye thing quest first and it worked.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics