ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• chris24111981
    Original poster 3 posts

Hello!

The tourist-quest where you have to find three women in colourful dresses spawns on my radar in the bottom left in the Old World, not Cape Trelawney.
    If I click on the quest in the menu to the left it automatically goes to these orange "quest-stars" BUT in the Old World. These quest-stars are located exactly where they should be on the radar, IF you would be at the Cape.

Have reinstalled Win10, all updates installed, all latest drivers installed, verified installation files several times.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Regards,
    Christian

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• banan1996.1996
    110 posts

Hello!

Thank you for reporting the problem and including information about troubleshooting steps that you've already taken.

Could you please post relevant screenshots:

1. showing where the women and the stars are located in Old World
    2. showing where the stars should be located in Cape Trelawney

It would also be helpful if you could provide an exact name of the quest, and provide a save file which includes this bugged quest.

• chris24111981
    Original poster 3 posts

@banan1996-1996
    Here come two pictures, one from the Old World and one from Cape Trelawney. The quest is "Belle Epoque - marmelade revue" (I play in German so I do not know the title in English.)
    You can also see that the quest is only available in the Old World and not at Cape Trelawney.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ozRPfFPUKwWLzbdQyMQkDfTxSdXx75NN/view?usp=sharing: (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ozRPfFPUKwWLzbdQyMQkDfTxSdXx75NN/view?usp=sharing)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OG8Ch-n6zdPR3CljFzQWRWZc8S0NX3fX/view?usp=sharing: (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OG8Ch-n6zdPR3CljFzQWRWZc8S0NX3fX/view?usp=sharing)

I am not willing to share save games.

Regards,
    Christian

• banan1996.1996
    110 posts

@chris24111981
    Thank you very much for posting the screenshots.

As far as I am aware, this issue is already known so your save files might not be needed. But keep an eye on this thread in case someone directly from Ubisoft Support contacts you and would require more information.

• Ubi-Ray
    Ubisoft Support Staff 41 posts

Hey there, @chris24111981 ! @banan1996-1996 is correct! This is a known issue that our team is currently investigating. Thank you for sharing what you have so far. Would you be willing to open a case and follow up on our support site so that we may gather some more information about this?

Official Response
  • ZhukovetsY
    2 posts

@chris24111981 Hi! I've run into this problem too.

• ZhukovetsY
    2 posts

@banan1996-1996 Do you happen to know what to do next with the Enbesan story book? I don't have any quests, no stars. I've taken it to all the islands, no help. Is it supposed to be like this? Or is it a bug.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2657 posts

Hey there @zhukovetsy , thanks for letting us know that you are facing this same issue. As Ubi-Ray has mentioned above, we're currently investigating this.

At the moment, we're not looking for any additional information to help with our investigation, but if we do need further info from players running into this, we'll be sure to ask here on the forums.

Let me know if there's any other thoughts or questions about this in the meantime!

Official Response
  • banan1996.1996
    110 posts

@zhukovetsy
    Do you mean The Epic of The Land of Lions, which exists as a quest item? If that's what you mean, then you don't really do anything with it, you've finished the questline that leads to it. What this book gives you is that you can click on it and read quite a bit about the story of Enbesa. The book is meant to only provide you with some story, that's it.

If you meant some other book, please specify what book you had in your mind.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3276 posts

Hey @chris24111981 ,

Just checking in following on from @banan1996-1996 's suggestion, are you still having trouble?

Official Response

Suggested Topics