Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/41 Replies/787 Views
    Cendrars25
    21 posts

@ubi-keo I totally confirm. Both hands, with shield, with seax or another weapon. Kill dozen nothing changes. Even kill to perform the weekly challenge with 2 Handed sword, the weekly challenge is valid and perform well. The "Stinky but Deadly" remains the same.
    Thank you so much for caring about that, Ubi-Keo.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2480 posts

@cendrars25 Thanks for the update.

Could you please provide a video that shows you equipping the sword in both hands and killing some enemies, then can you show that the Ubisoft Connect challenge has not been completed.

Official Response
  • Cendrars25
    21 posts

@ubi-keo Also this is impossible to gain the basim's robe in Ubisoft connect rewards, download not works and still not count as get it, but no matters I got it ingame already.

MMM video to kill some soldier in fish mode ? Will see if possible. Actually don't even play anymore cos full of bugs, lags, long load etc. was too sad to play a not playable game. So I prefer play a game that works correctly as middle earth shadow of war, or AC Origins. But when next update come, I will be back on Valhalla and if the bug of stinky but deadly is still here, will provide you a video of course.

Take care of you and good luck to the developper to clean the game, he surely got a lot of work.

• Ubi-Keo

@cendrars25 There is a known issue with claiming Altair's Legacy outfit from the Ubisoft Connect rewards if you already claimed it in the Godly reward back in March.

I understand and I apologise for any issues you have encountered in the game.

Official Response
  • luigispcrew
    80 posts

@cendrars25 same. any news on a future update?

• inxcognito
    61 posts

Hey all,

I completed Wield the Swordfish Ubisoft Connect challenge few months ago and it worked perfectly fine. I had completed all my Core Challenges then.

I noticed now that the challenge has reset and it doesn't count anymore. I tried again to do it, I equiped the swordfish and slashed it few times and also killed few enemies but it doesn't work.

I'm not sure if this happened with v1.3.0. update or earlier. Please see the images below:

• Ubi-Keo

@luigispcrew I am unsure which issue you are referring too, however both issues are still being investigated.

I have checked your account and can see that you own the Altair Legacy outfit already, this will be in your inventory.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo

@inxcognito I have merged your post with a thread that was previously created for this issue.

I can confirm the issue has been reported previously and it is being investigated. It is unlikely that the challenge was completed previously as it would not relock once it was completed.

Official Response
  • OFirebird
    1 posts

Hi,

I've completed playing AC Valhalla to 100% for the main game on PS5. This included fish missions.

The challenges 'Eivor's Saga' and 'Stinky by Deadly' have not unlocked. Any suggestions?

Matt

• Ubi-Keo

@ofirebird Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that those Ubisoft Connect challenges have not unlocked for you.

I can confirm that there is a known issue with the 'Stinky But Deadly' challenge not unlocking and this is being investigated. Some players managed to unlock that challenge by equipping the swordfish in both hands then killing several enemies with it. Can you please see if that works if you haven't already tried.

With regards to the other challenge 'Eivor's Saga' this had also been reported but should have been fixed in TU 1.2.2. If you have the latest update installed and the issue persists can you please provide a screenshot on your console to show that you have unlocked all trophies and 100% the game and also show that the challenge remains locked. I will then forward it on to the development team to investigate.

Official Response
  • KopfSmertZz
    84 posts

For me the "Stinky But Deadly" challenge does not unlock in TU1.3.0 either, I tried all suggestions but no luck so far. I remember this challenge was removed during the whole Big Fish debacle. When that was solved I got the swordfish in no time, but the challenge was not there. Afterwards the challenge was added again but did not unlock. Maybe because it only unlocks when you GET the swordfish and not if you already have it.

• inxcognito
    61 posts

@ubi-keo Thanks for the response and my aplogies for not answering earlier I totally forgot to check forums 😮

I want to say that I tried the workaround by @plochol to equip the sword in offhand and keep the main hand empty and to kill few enemies, but it didn't work for me. I also went to Ireland to the monastery plochol mentioned.

Also I want to say that video from @TheeElf is very accurate and represents how it is for me as well. Thanks for letting the team know. I'll be patiently waiting for the fix.

Another thing, which is a way bigger problem. Ever since latest update v1.3.0. I'm not able to sprint on horse. I saw this issue was reported by few other people on Reddit and Discord.
    Stamina bar for horse appears for one short second and disappears immediately and I can't sprint. But on roads the horse will automaticaly sprint.

Edit: I just saw there's a workaround for the horse sprinting issue. It's caused by equiping new skill - Heidrun Slam, and it can be fixed by unequiping it.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 568 posts

Hey there,

Sorry to hear that Stinky But Deadly has not unlocked for you.

Can I just check whether you have tried the workaround previously mentioned?

Many thanks,

Official Response
  • KopfSmertZz
    84 posts

@ubi-wheelyduck : I tried equipping the swordfish in either hand and did some raids, but it still does not unlock the challenge. But @Ubi-Keo mentions "...in both hands", as in both hands at once? How? We can only equip a specific weapon in one hand, not both.

• Ubi-Keo

@inxcognito Thanks for the update, I'm sorry to hear that none of the workarounds have worked.

And yes I can confirm that the horse stamina issue is also being investigated.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo

@kopfsmertzz Sorry, just to clarify, I meant if you can try equipping the sword in each hand. So for example equip it in the the left hand, kill some enemies, then try equipping it in the right hand and kill some enemies.

Official Response
  • B00MSIE
    374 posts

@ubi-keo

Although there is no logic in why this would work, I tried this also and of course it did not work. You guys are just stretching time with all your “solutions” or/and asking for proof of bugs in all your answers. I understand you do not make this up yourself, but can you forward to the development team to take their customers more serious? At this point most of them are really fed up with this nonsense.

• KopfSmertZz
    84 posts

@ubi-keo Yes, I tried that many times, still no unlock.

• Cendrars25
    21 posts

@inxcognito Exactly my problem indeed, but it's investigated, wow, super, now I can just wait CORRECT it. Waaaaiiiiitiiiiing and don't be so hasty, just another bug in Valhalla. Continue investigation and good luck with all the lines codes mix inside the game core that youtubers already discover. BTW how dialogues of Odyssey and Origins are still in Valhalla ? What a work on this game. Lol, better laughs than cry.
    And guys I play AC since Altair, the first one. Never seen anything like this, even Unity got less bugs and faster correct. Period.

• Ubi-Litten
    Ubisoft Support Staff 178 posts

Hi all, thanks for getting back in contact and sorry to hear this workaround was no able to resolve your query as it has for other players. While this has been forwarded to our game team for further review I would not be able to provide any additional information at this time. Please keep an eye on our official website along with these forums and our social media outlets for any further news and updates as soon as this may be made available.

Official Response

Suggested Topics