Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Dan_aka_Teichi
    Original poster 2 posts

Hey guys. I had some graphical issues when I reinstalled Devision 2. It was a known bug and I updated my NVidia drivers. Now I'm experiencing a new issue.
    When I play for some time my graphics glitch out like this:

Restarting the game temporarily fixes the issue. But after some playtime it happens again. Very annoying. Is there a way I can fix this?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

@dan_aka_teichi Hey there! I am sorry to hear that you are having graphical issues since the newest update. Would you be willing to revert to your prior Nvidia update to see if that makes a difference at all? Please let me know, thanks!

Official Response
  • Dan_aka_Teichi
    Original poster 2 posts

@ubisushivamp Hello! I seem to have fixed it by lowering my graphic settings. Still can't say what exactly caused it, but it seems to work now.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

@dan_aka_teichi Wonderful! Thank you for the update, I am happy to hear that this was resolved.

Official Response
  • Glups_FR
    2 posts

@ubisushivamp i have the same problem since updating nvidia and the lower resolution did not fix the problem

• Glups_FR
    2 posts

@glups Hello everyone, I have put back the old nvidia drivers (466.47) and for the moment everything is working fine.

• TK105
    31 posts

@ubisushivamp Be aware that there is a problem with the Division 2 programming / design, rather than clearing up the trouble as an NVIDIA driver problem / cause.
    There are almost no abnormalities in the games of various other companies, but the abnormalities occur only in the Division 2 games. It goes without saying what this means.
    You should strongly scold the MASSIVE programming engineer.

Even if the Nvidia driver is updated, the engineers who make games of other companies are designed so that no abnormality will occur. Other companies are doing the right programming source, checking the operation, and doing the perfect job.
    There are too many UBI games, games produced by MASSIVE, troubles / errors / defects / abnormalities, and problems.
    There are many products that cause fatal defects. That is the reality. I want you to recognize / be aware of it.

Regarding this thread problem, graphic anomaly, and trouble, I think it is necessary to rewrite the source so that normal operation is achieved so that there is no anomaly.
    I'll tell you the same thing again, but other games don't have this anomaly. Renders fine in other games.

Please tell the engineer to urge you to release a patch so that you can resolve the issue.

Suggested Topics