Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BeeOurGest
    Original poster 20 posts

Can you add Imagine: Champion Rider game to Steam / Ubisoft Connect?
    Alexandra Ledermann : La Colline aux Chevaux Sauvages: Actualités, test, avis et vidéos - Gamekult

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 334 posts

@beeourgest Heya! Thanks for suggesting this. I will pass along your feedback to the team. 🙂

Official Response
  • BeeOurGest
    Original poster 20 posts

Will Imagine: Champion Rider appear on Steam / Ubisoft Store? That would be great. There was even a website once. One of the best childhood games. 😊
    www.clubalexandra.com

• Ubi-Ginge
    Ubisoft Support Staff 257 posts

Hi @beeourgest
    Regretfully Support have no information on this.
    Keep an eye on our social media channels for announcements on new releases

Official Response
  • BeeOurGest
    Original poster 20 posts

What about the Petz games. These were games mainly for children and they were a lot of fun. The last game was released sometime in 2014. Please bring those games back. For future generations. 

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 794 posts

@beeourgest While we do not have any further information on this at this time, we will share this feedback with our team for consideration.

Official Response
  • BeeOurGest
    Original poster 20 posts

@ubi-ginge These screenshots look great. The game is also interesting. I was hoping Ubisoft would bring back the good old games. After all, Rayman 3 or other games were released digitally. So why are Petz, Imagine games not on Steam?

• BeeOurGest
    Original poster 20 posts

@ubi-smash I must say that the games made by Phoenix Studio (there weren't many of them) had their own vibe and were great in childhood. It is a pity that such games are not being developed anymore. Therefore, I am asking you to re-release these games.

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 420 posts

It is good to hear that you're passionate about these games! While we cannot say if your request will be acted on, we've passed the feedback onto the team for consideration.

Official Response
  • BeeOurGest
    Original poster 20 posts
  • BeeOurGest
    Original poster 20 posts
  • BeeOurGest
    Original poster 20 posts
  • BeeOurGest
    Original poster 20 posts
  • BeeOurGest
    Original poster 20 posts

@beeourgest The game will be 14 years old. It's really worth playing. I should also mention that there were two games released on one disc (Imagine: Champion Rider, Pippa Funnell: Ranch Rescue). There should be 2 different products in the Ubisoft Store.

• KmarkoPL
    195 posts

Ubisoft was only publisher for this games.
    They can not put the game in to Ubisoft connect with out developer permission witch is Lexis Numérique
    As for Steam, Ubisoft is no longer releasing any games on that crap platform.

• BeeOurGest
    Original poster 20 posts

@kmarkopl The developer of the games I mention is not Lexis Numérique, but Phoenix Studio. Phoenix Studio made games that were only published by Ubisoft.

• KmarkoPL
    195 posts

@beeourgest Still.
    Without approval from devs, Ubisoft can't do anything

• BeeOurGest
    Original poster 20 posts

@kmarkopl And here is the problem. The developer's site is http://phoenix-i.fr/ (I advise you not to search as it doesn't work anymore).
    More about Phoenix Studio (Phoenix Interactive): https://www.gamekult.com/actualite/phoenix-interactive-ferme-ses-portes-81137.html

• BeeOurGest
    Original poster 20 posts

@beeourgest The company's last project was a game Arthur and the Revenge of Maltazard

• BeeOurGest
    Original poster 20 posts

@beeourgest Later, people who worked at Phoenix Studio started working elsewhere or worked at Ubisoft (e.g. the 2013 Flashback game)

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics