Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Bawnjorno
    Original poster 5 posts

Hello. I've been trying to complete the Trial of the Raven set in Odin Mine Hideout for the past 2 days.
    Unfortunately, every time I start the trial, there's a guard spawning in the water, preventing me from completing the challenge and obtain my gold medal.

Reinstalling, loading an older save, playing offline, etc. did not work.
    The game itself recognizes the guard as actual target, so it's not some weird spawn issue. There's just an extra guard in there and I cannot, in any way, kill him. As you can see in the picture below, he even has the blue triangle on top of him.

What can I do? I also cannot unlock the related trophy (where I need to obtain all the gold medals in all the trials).
    I play on PlayStation 4 Pro.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 561 posts

@bawnjorno Hey! Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention.

Thank you so much for the images, these are very useful. I have gone ahead and reported this to the development team for further investigation.

Once there is an update we will do our best to reach back out to you.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • Bawnjorno
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-viral
    Thank you so much! I hope the issue gets fixed soon. Good luck 👍

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 561 posts

@bawnjorno No problem, hopefully, it will not take too long.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1183 posts

Hey there @bawnjorno! The development team have reached out to us, as they require additional details from you in order to investigate this issue further.

They would like to ask that you prepare a short video demonstrating the issue during a run of the challenge; you should be able to record one using the "Share" function of your console, and then upload it to either Twitter or YouTube directly. The latter would easily enable us to share the link with the developers, so if you would be willing to upload a video, that would be a great help!

Secondly, the team would like access to your most recent save file in order to test the issue. If you could please log into Assassin's Creed Valhalla and make sure that your latest save file has the small cloud icon on it to indicate that it is your most recent cloud save, that would be great!

Thank you in advance for your help, and I hope that you have been having a great week so far. 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics