Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• mc_fearson1
    Original poster 3 posts

I haven't played in a few months, but when I started the game up again a few days ago I noticed that when I am in any underground or dimly lit area the cobwebs and character's eyes glow white.
    There was also an instance in a cave that had shallow water throughout in which the water glowed so brightly I couldn't see anything at all unless I looked straight up.
    The link below is a screenshot of the webs and eyes. Unfortunately I did not get a screenshot of the water.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1054 posts

@mc_fearson1 Hey! Thanks for reaching out about this, this does seem rather strange. Personally, I have seen this happen when GPU drivers need to be updated.

Please try the steps from the following FAQ to troubleshoot this issue.

If the issue continues, please let us know your system specs:

GPU:
    RAM:
    CPU:
    Operating System:

Thank you.

Official Response
  • mc_fearson1
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-viral I attempted these fixes on the FAQs and I am still getting all the same glowing effects.
    Below are my system specs.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2480 posts

@mc_fearson1 Thanks for the update.

Does this happen during gameplay or cut scenes? Can you provide a video as an example. Do you also have the latest game update installed?

Official Response
  • mc_fearson1
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-keo I deleted and reinstalled the game and so far it seems to have fixed whatever that issue was with the cobwebs and all.
    I should have tried that in the first place. lol
    Thank you for taking the time to respond and point me in the right direction.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2480 posts

@mc_fearson1 You're welcome 🙂

I'm pleased to hear that reinstalling the game appears to have resolved the issue. If you experience the issue again please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics