Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LateNiteDelight
    531 posts

@sock_monkey I miss the old version of Sweet Dreams, where you got 2 slugs back for dodge rolling..

• Imagine_Brata
    219 posts

@rickgold1981 have 1 with +20% scope + 22,5 optimal range attribute +125% = 69,75 meter optimal range

• Sock_Monkey
    Original poster 332 posts

@latenitedelight Not sure I ever had that one. I delayed getting Div 2 for a bit, so maybe that's why?

There's supposed to be a special version of Sweet Dreams that has a similar name that I don't have either. I thought I looked it up once and it was another grindfest like Ridgeway that I didn't want to repeat, so I didn't. Is that one still around?

BtW, besides the obvious melee benefit, I think SD is one of the most powerful shotguns in t he game in terms of pure shooting damage. The fire rate is slow, and of course reload is glacial, but Ninja pads cures the latter.

• LateNiteDelight
    531 posts

@sock_monkey yeah, it got reworked with Gear 2.0, like the rest of the Exotics. The "special" version is just a skin, Lullaby - I think it was a pre-order reward?

• Oatiecrumble
    309 posts

Last night i finished optimizing my MPX, it was really badly rolled as i have never had a decent one drop so it took ages to optimize.....well atleast i can change the talent as and when i want to:

• Virtual-Chris
    756 posts

@oatiecrumble

Looking good. I don’t want to know how quickly you optimized that… it would likely frustrate me 😉

ps. I’m sure the ACOG is just for some added reach, but looks a bit odd on an SMG 🙂

I spent some time tonight doing the Gaurdian Season Event… with an SMG (Vector in my case) and wow, how satisfying is it when you kill the Gaurdian and your RoF goes supersonic and your TTK drops like a sack of hammers. 😁

• Sock_Monkey
    Original poster 332 posts

@oatiecrumble Lucky. I did have one drop last weekend, but it was purple. 😞

Have never seen a gold one that I'm aware of...

• Adrian-11
    798 posts

@sock_monkey

I got like 4 or 5 of them over the last few days. The offer to farm together stands (if we can match the hours).

@Virtual-Chris

This event is fun. For some reason I don't recall the higher RoF and the guardians explosion from the previous one... Did they change it? Feels more like the Golden Bullet now. I have memories of not being very into it before.

• Virtual-Chris
    756 posts

@adrian-11 As I just started playing this game earlier this year, it is the first time doing the event so I have no idea if they changed it, but it is a fun one. Much better than some of the other events they've had.

• the_Kettle
    148 posts
    This event is fun. For some reason I don't recall the higher RoF and the guardians explosion from the previous one... Did they change it? Feels more like the Golden Bullet now. I have memories of not being very into it before.

It definitely had the high guardian buff last time it came around (in May, as you said - if you click the first link in your recent post and scroll down a bit you'll see the comments about how it's beome more like Golden Bullet) - prior to that though, the buff was a lot lower and there were far more complaints about how annoying it was.

It's a weird one now, fun or frustrating by turns, on the roll of a dice. Either you end up struggling to hurt anyone or you're mowing everything down incredibly fast, with little in-between the extremes, and entirely dependent on your luck in terms of which enemy gets the buff. I'm sure we'll see a few more complaints as the week progresses, though.

• Adrian-11
    798 posts

@the_kettle

Fully agreed.

If you choose to play from long range, it's about the luck (or lack) of having a direct line of sight to the guardians.
    Short range, going in the middle is where Hunter's Fury shines, and I used it a lot last evening, chasing and picking guardians.
    Also, playing in a group helps a lot, as one guardian kill buffs the entire team.

Yep, most likely we'll see some eventual complains from players that stay in cover (which is what I was doing mostly in May). 😁 😳 🤕

• Virtual-Chris
    756 posts
    Short range, going in the middle is where Hunter's Fury shines, and I used it a lot last evening, chasing and picking guardians.

I was trying out my new DZ build... with Hunter's Fury, the Momento, Zero F's and shield... (with Vector SMG) and it was perfect... I just ran towards the Guardian putting my shield up, cut them down and mopped up the rest in short order. Random patrols, convoys, propaganda broadcasts, public executions, and territory controls were easy. It was a lot more challenging to do a Control Point though... if I unwillingly let them spread out, it was tough trying to locate the guardian and get them before the rest cut me down.

• Adrian-11
    798 posts

@imagine_brata

This quite impressive (for me at least)... 1.2M per hit...
    Would you be willing to share the details of the build that goes with the apartment? Thanks

Suggested Topics