ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/7 Replies/248 Views
    link8701
    Original poster 3 posts

I bought the Seasonpass today and started playing Wrath of the druids. 4-5 hours later I had the first crash. Since then I can no longer get into the game. As soon as I load any savegame the game crashes to the desktop. I have tried all savegames even older ones from a few days ago. I just can't get into playing the game at all. Have already verified the data and repaired. Didn't help.
    I don't understand where this suddenly comes from, I play the game since release. had every now and then a crash but never something like this. it's really annoying

Can anyone help me, please?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@link8701 Hey!

Sorry to hear that the game is crashing for you. We appreciate the steps that you have done so far.

Can we ask that you also please try the steps from HERE.

Should the issue continue after this please reach back out.

Thank you.

• link8701
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-viral Thanks for the quick reply. Don't know what fixed the issue but just before I noticed your reply I uninstalled the game and reinstalled. When I tried to launch i got an Uplay "initialization error 1". Some times I got the error, sometimes the Launcher just closed but the game didn't start. I rebooted my PC and now it seems to be fixed. After the reboot I was able to start the game load my latest savegame an play for a while.

fingers crossed its fixed once and for all and I'm not running into these problems again.
    I'll report back, if the issue occurs again.

Thanks!

• link8701
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-viral I unfortunately encountered the same problem again today.... Yesterday after restarting the PC and reinstalling the game again everything was ok. Today the same problem again. no matter which savegame I load the game crashes immediately. I have the feeling it must have to do with the new update 1.3, because it occurs only since the update.
    I have now followed the instructions from your last post and nothing has helped. My drivers are all up to date, there are no programs running in the background that were not running when the game was still playable. I'll send you the DxDiag.txt and MSInfo.txt. Could you tell me how and where to Upload the Files? I can't find any bottons for attaching files in this chat.

I hope you can help me soon or fix the problem with the next update. The game is just not playable for me and especially frustrating because I just spent money on the Seasonpass. 😕

Thanks a lot so far

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hey there,

Sorry to hear that this issue returned for you.

I agree that it would be great to take a look at those files.

You can attach them to a new case where we will be more than happy to take a look.

Many thanks

Official Response
  • Barney_1104
    21 posts

@Ubi-Viral I encounter the same issue after completing all quests of the new season, it can therefore not be our devices....
    My honest opinion is that like every new season event, the game was not properly optimized, because it seems that people encounter crashes in Raventhorpe only after those new events being implemented... And each time a patch is out a few days after...

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4626 posts

@barney_1104 I'm sorry to hear that you are also experiencing issues with your game crashing.

We would need to go through all of the PC troubleshooting first and also review your system files before this can be investigated by the development team.

Can you try the troubleshooting steps in the support article here if you haven't already done so.

If the issue persists, could you please submit a support ticket and attach your system files, dxdiag and msinfo and our Customer Support team will investigate this further for you. 

Official Response

Suggested Topics