ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Misha1670
    Original poster 3 posts

Well, the subject speaks for itslef.
    I have read the older forum thread and the issues seem to be unresolved since the day 1 of the game launch.
    For instance, I've completed all boroughs, ubisoft connect lists only 2 - no achievement for all boroughs.
    What do?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 433 posts

@misha1670 Hey,

Thanks for reaching out and I am sorry to hear that you're encountering this issue.

The team have been made aware of the issue, but they've been encountering difficulties replicating it. Have you uploaded your save file to the cloud recently?

Official Response
  • Misha1670
    Original poster 3 posts

Hi, what do you mean by "uploaded save file to cloud"?
    I'm playing on my console, always connected to the internet, and i have no idea where the save file is. It should be in the cloud too i guess?
    I had a short chat with ubisoft support on facebook, I also pointed out that some mid-game main story achievemnets are missing for me too:
    "When Good Men Do Nothing - Complete the Albion Storyline" - this one is missing, while i have "divided we fall" which pops AFTER the one mentioned.
    They received the info but didn't provide me a ticket No or something for the issue tracking.

• tixotih659
    1 posts

@misha1670 We will never see it solved guys. Weeks of blah blah blah from the support, upload your file here, upload your game there, we will investigate, we have difficulties...lol. Ubi is the example of how a softwarehouse must not be.

• Misha1670
    Original poster 3 posts

@tixotih659
    Can't say I started the thread without a preliminary investigation.
    Seems like the whole pool of Ubi's current games is broken in the achievements/trophies department, besides the issue is not new too.
    Google took me to the reddit posts of 4 to 5+ years ago about their games with this particular issue lol.
    Well, I think I will ditch the game without completing post-campaign Bagley memories missions, since I play for achievemnts too, as it gives some direction to fully experience games' mechanics, and now I feel like I'm lost in a middle of nowhere with a stained and teared up paper map.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1524 posts

@misha1670 Thank you for confirming this. When playing Watch Dogs Legion online, your save is uploaded to the Cloud. I have gone ahead and shared your information with our game team's investigation. While I understand this has been a frustrating situation in progression especially with achievement hunting, please know that our team is working on providing a solution to this as soon as possible. Once we have further news & announcements to share on this, we will keep everyone posted. We thank you for bearing with us in the meantime.

Official Response

Suggested Topics