Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• topeira1980
    Original poster 50 posts

I have 2 playthroughs - one is where i have finished the story a d already earned the 1h sword in, and another i started 4 days ago from the beginning, in which i just landed in Englad and still havent finished any story there.

I was certain that the 1h sword from my old playthrough would be shared with the new playthrough since otherwise, how qould one earn its rewards if one choses to start a new game after the festivals?

But it looks like im wrong. The weapon didnt appear in my new playthrough.
    In my new playthrough, while i was in Norway, all my store items appeared so i thought the Sigerblot rewards will do to, but no....
    I 'think' a few of my rewards that appeared in the new playthrough is from the Yule festival.... But the 1h swords isnt there...

Is this true? Are festival rewards shared between playthroughs or not?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• nowayy
    5 posts

Following this. Fingers crossed there will be an option to share across playthroughs.

• JCar4327
    635 posts

@topeira1980 Unfortunately, festival rewards are not shared between saves. I have three saves going and in order to get the festival rewards I have to complete the objectives on each save. It really sucks. These items should be treated as items from Reda and the store, once you earn them they should be account specific.

• KmarkoPL
    281 posts

@topeira1980 Only Helix content can be shared between saves.
    Any other content like the one from festivals is not transfreable to other saves.

• KmarkoPL
    281 posts

@nowayy Not likely to happen. Same was with last event content.
    Only helix content can be transfered to other save.

• Leucos_
    16 posts

@kmarkopl Well, we got the rewards from at least 1 festival for free with the godly rewards in the helix store so that could probably happen with this rewards as well.

• Leucos_
    16 posts

@leucos_ since i cant edit my post anymore i have to make anohter one.

i really hope that we will get them through the helix store like the other festival rewards i mentioned.

the sword is awesome from its visuals, it does not look over the top and actually looks at least somewhat like it could have existed which is exactly how i want my weapons to look like and the watchtower big tree cosmetic is easily my favorite big tree cosmetic in the game.

Suggested Topics