Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@b00msie Totally agree.

• Yesin069
    554 posts

Same for me...and still no reply from Ubisoft...

• Ryusennin
    105 posts

Another "free" event that is going to be silently cancelled by Ubisoft, like the buggy Christmas festival...

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4132 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to share your reports regarding the exhausted foreign supplies. As shared by @bielik01, a hot fix for this issue was released 30 July, 2021.

You may need to restart our game in order to activate this fix.

If you are still encounter trouble with your progress bar filling up completely after completing all of the festival tasks, please can you check out our ongoing Megathread for this issue? This will be the best place to get the most up-to-date information and updates from this investigation.

@ImaginaryRuins & @JamesLogan491 - Thanks for your suggestions about the ability to sell excess foreign supplies, or to exchange them for alternative resources. We've passed on this feedback to the dedicated team for further consideration. If this feature is to be added to the game, this information will be available in the News & Announcements forum via patch notes and updates.

@xdigit & @catyeahz - Please can you check out the Megathread I've linked above? It sounds like the issue you're encountering with the progress bar is being investigated further in this Megathread.

@Drochita - Can you please clarify what you're 300 supplies short of? Are you missing foreign supplies from River Raids, or supplies that are required to upgrade the settlement?

If you're missing supplies to upgrade your settlement with, we're aware of an issue wherein players were only granted silver from small chests throughout the world. You can follow the investigation into this issue in this Megathread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SNadrowski
    7 posts

@ubi-borealis still doesn't work for me. It is the same situation as described by @xdigit

"The hotfix did not resolve this issue for me on the PC. When I started the game, "The War Effort" quest was still available. When I selected it the foreign supplies objective was gone and replaced with "Consult the carvings surrounding the offerings boat." When I get within 10m of the offerings boat the quest marker disappears and there is nothing to interact with. Very disappointing!"

• Enkidu98
    32 posts

@snadrowski There are four pillars, one is across the path towards the festival grounds. Did you get that one too?

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 548 posts

@snadrowski Thanks for reaching out to report that the hotfix didn't seem to work for you either! Just to clarify further, you can see a quest marker until you get close to the carvings, correct? Or do you not see them at all at any point?

Official Response
  • SNadrowski
    7 posts

@ubistorm When I first approached this location there were four smaller marks over each of four pillars.
    At the moment I can see one quest marker above the boat that disappears when I get close. Quest progress bar is almost full and I can do nothing - the quest note says "Consult the carvings surrounding the offerings boat."

@Enkidu98 Yes I did.

• Anykeyer
    112 posts

@ubistorm
    I have the same issue. Stuck at "consult" with 99% filled bar. Quest marker directs me to the boat but once I get close it disappears and there is nothing I can interact with, and nothing highlights when I use odin/animus vision/pulse. Im 100% sure I did every other task, event side quest, won orlog game and got mastery with all 3 weapons in brawls.

• SquerQ
    2 posts

@anykeyer same here 😕

• SNadrowski
    7 posts

@ubistorm I'd like to inform, that a while ago i logged into my game and the quest was completed automatically. I was able to finish the festival questline, although I didn't notice any downloads while launching the game/ubisoft connect. Looks like hotfix just worked for me today.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4132 posts

Hello there @SNadrowski, @Anykeyer & @SquerQ!

It sounds like you were experiencing a slightly different issue to being unable to collect foreign supplies due to them being exhausted. We are also aware there was an issue wherein, after completing all of the festival tasks, the progress bar did not fill completely. You can find the Megathread for this investigation here.

This issue was resolved with a hot fix that was released 4 August, 2021. If you are still unable to progress in "The War Effort" after completing all of the festival tasks, I would recommend sharing your report within the linked Megathread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics