Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• bielik01
    Original poster 882 posts

Not much has changed since I played River Raids yesterday.
    Here I documented the last time I got Foreign Supplies.
    You can check my cloud saves.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3861 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to share your reports regarding the exhausted foreign supplies. As shared by @bielik01, a hot fix for this issue was released 30 July, 2021.

You may need to restart our game in order to activate this fix.

If you are still encounter trouble with your progress bar filling up completely after completing all of the festival tasks, please can you check out our ongoing Megathread for this issue? This will be the best place to get the most up-to-date information and updates from this investigation.

@ImaginaryRuins & @JamesLogan491 - Thanks for your suggestions about the ability to sell excess foreign supplies, or to exchange them for alternative resources. We've passed on this feedback to the dedicated team for further consideration. If this feature is to be added to the game, this information will be available in the News & Announcements forum via patch notes and updates.

@xdigit & @catyeahz - Please can you check out the Megathread I've linked above? It sounds like the issue you're encountering with the progress bar is being investigated further in this Megathread.

@Drochita - Can you please clarify what you're 300 supplies short of? Are you missing foreign supplies from River Raids, or supplies that are required to upgrade the settlement?

If you're missing supplies to upgrade your settlement with, we're aware of an issue wherein players were only granted silver from small chests throughout the world. You can follow the investigation into this issue in this Megathread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • TYUHYUN
    24 posts

You may know that during the Sigrblot Festival quests, you will need to obtain Foreign Supplies from River Raids.

According to the answers I got in the past, if Foreign Supplies are Exhausted in Vagn's map, it is normal for iron ore and Leather to appear instead of Foreign Supplies.
    The festival starts, and I still can't get Foreign Supplies because Vagn's map says "Foreign Supplies: Exhausted", how do I complete this?

I tried River Raids just in case, but the goal of obtaining Foreign Supplies does not disappear as only iron ore and Leather are available.
    Can you change "Exhausted" to "Plentiful"?

* Screenshots say "Foreign Supplies: Exhausted".

• Polarited
    1 posts

I can't get Foreign Supplies either. I'm not sure if it's happening because i already obtained every item from the River Raids store but I'm unable to finish the festival because of that glitch.

• dkilpin
    3 posts

Same im playing on PC and vagns map says Foreign Supplies exhausted i only ever get ore and pelts, cant complete "the war effort"

• Valkarty
    3 posts

@dkilpin Same problem.

• Avenger237
    29 posts

@bielik01 Same, I got 750 foreign supplies left from previous raids and the map says foreign supplies exhausted and I can't finish the War Effort mission (on PC_

• bielik01

@avenger237 how/where does it say it's exhausted?

• Ashelsu
    42 posts

@bielik01 On Vagn map, before you choose the river to raid.
    Yes, I have the same problem

• B00MSIE
    373 posts

Sane problem (playing on Series X)

• UltraPragmus
    5 posts

Same scenario here. Playing on PS5. I have over 11k supplies, but can not obtain any new supplies on the three current river raids.

• bielik01

@ashelsu now I can see it

• rki99
    13 posts

Hello, as of now I've reached 600 foreign supplies, as there is nothing (more) to use them, and there I've reached the max amount, (I assume, because so far every chest of foreign supplies has iron or leather or runes), I've essentially been locked out of finishing one of the quests in the sigrblot festival.
    As these quests are time sensitive I'd very much would like a prompt response to this issue.

• WERMWOOD
    47 posts

I'm not certain, but I think they are releasing new raid map soon. I'm pretty sure this isn't a glitch as it says right on the map before you raid that supplies are exhausted....I can't imagine them making that a requirement to finish the festival if there is no way for people that ha e completed river raids to get any supplies. Then again, this IS Ubisoft we are talking about here....::sigh::

• YazX_
    171 posts

@wermwood i was able to get supplies from the first river raid, raided two locations and got supplies from the second one, i'm on PC, so its not related to new river raid maps. but i should say that it has been a long while since i played river raids, not sure why its bugged for you.

• UltraPragmus
    5 posts

@rki99 Same here (PS5)

• eboudreaux0413
    2 posts

Same issue here I have cleared well over 30 camps and outposts and no foreign supplies.

• B00MSIE
    373 posts

@wermwood

Don't forget that they never seem to test anything for Valhalla before releasing. I think they will fix this in the next update that probably is coming after the festival is finished. Just like they did with the bugs in the previous festivals.

They really want to make sure we never buy a Ubisoft game ever again...

• Ashelsu
    42 posts

@wermwood It is not a bug or glitch, it is working as intended.
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/99274/river-raids-foreign-supplies/14?lang=en-US&_=1627577223500

Why did they include this impossible condition? Simple, lack of communication.

• bielik01

@ashelsu but how did it work yesterday for me? Today the map says Foreign Supplies are exhausted...

• eboudreaux0413
    2 posts

@b00msie so that means we can't freaking finish the festival questline?

Suggested Topics