Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked SOLVED [RESOLVED] [Sigrblot] Unable to complete "The War Effort" due to Foreign Supplies being exhausted | POST HERE

9 Likes/113 Replies/2679 Views
    GT40i
    16 posts

Same problem here (on Xbox One), “Foreign Suppies: Exhausted”. Unable to complete quest.

This is an old problem, then they wonder why players don’t do the river raids.

• Ashelsu
    42 posts

All of this could be avoided, if they made the quest condition to just participate in River Raid like in Community challenge, but noooo. Foreign supplies were canceled month ago. It's just not many people were engaged in highly repeatable River Raids. Now that you have a quest to complete, a lot of players noticed this problem. And it backfired.
    And we cannot get Egghead Bow. And horse/boat/swim sprint doesn't work on PC if you activate Heidrun Slam.
    At this point, is anyone surprised?
    Paris, here we come.

• GreedyDaltz
    1 posts

Same issue here.

River Raid maps say Foreign Supplies are “exhausted”. I still have 550 left over in my inventory.

Cannot progress further with the new Festival Quest.

• Anykeyer
    116 posts

Stuck with this bug as well. Seems like this whole update and event werent tested at all.

• Coach811981
    35 posts

same here

on River Raids map is says that foreign supplies are "exhausted"

So as it stands cant complete the festival without this objective.

• Coach811981
    35 posts

@ashelsu

Don't see how they can get Siege of Paris ready within 2 weeks considering all the issues that still exist.

Gonna be a rollercoaster ride ...

• bielik01
    Original poster 1273 posts

@coach811981 it won't be delayed, it's already planned for deployment

so it will be available to download as-is

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4552 posts

Hello there!

I've merged together several threads about being unable to complete "The War Effort" due to being unable to collect foreign supplies from a river raid into this ongoing Megathread. I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this merge. Creating a single Megathread allows us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in a single place.

Thank you for taking the time to share your reports with us regarding this issue within the forums. We have passed these along to the development team for a closer look. They are aware of this issue and are currently investigating further. As soon as we have any updates to share with you regarding the exhausted supplies, we will let you know within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum.

@HIDDEN1NE - We would be unable to speculate on whether a hot fix for this issue will be deployed. Rest assured we are aware that this is preventing players from completing a time-limited event. We are regularly communicating with the dedicated teams regarding this issue. As soon as we have any new information to share, it will be posted within the forums.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • AlphaGoose46219
    158 posts

@bielik01 A festival to honor the gods for a blessed and rich raiding season!
    But the Saxon camps were already looted because the Vikings had nothing other to do then raiding before the holy festival!
    Damn Vikings!!!!!

• NeOVoltron
    128 posts

@wermwood Next River Raids map will come after The Siege of Paris DLC - this is shown on their roadmap. So it won't be in time for the festival.

• Ashelsu
    42 posts

@alphagoose46219 Inscription on Eyvor's grave in Vinland: She/He raided too much.

• Scar_6_6_6
    2 posts

Adding my name to the "War Efforts" bugfest...

• guest-Q4drjD6d
    1 posts

Cannot finish the new festival quest. I bout all river raid gear and now chests only give iron and leather. Please help.

• Chimera_M00n
    1 posts

Same problem here (ps5)

• mattbamford
    16 posts

@jameslogan491 bravo! I’m not sure why by the definition of the word “support” Ubisoft are allowed to use it in any way, shape or form. I’m sure it breach’s the trade description act! I’ve complained about so many bugs and glitches and had zero help, just same message saying developers are aware of this and are looking into it, thank you for your patience. I don’t understand how they can sell an incomplete game and fix it after purchase. It’s like a car company selling a car and 7 months later adding the brakes after you’ve crashed, I’m sure it can’t be legal! The company is a joke with not a shred of common decency or empathy for all the gamers it’s let down.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4552 posts

Hello there!

I would like to share with you all an official update from our teams.

We would like to assure you all that the development team is treating this issue seriously and they are working on a long-term solution. We are also considering a hotfix for this issue. You can read more about what hotfixes are in the Dev Blog, as well as the difference between a hotfix and a title update.

Once we have any new updates to share with you all regarding the missing foreign supplies, we will let you know on our official platforms and within the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • bielik01
    Original poster 1273 posts

@ubi-borealis by "we" you mean Community Team which forgets posting new threads...

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

Speaking of foreign supplies, apologies for borrowing this thread. This was mentioned before, but I was wondering if foreign supplies can be sold for money.

After the raid for the Sigrblot Festival, because I already bought everything from Vagn so long ago, the foreign supplies just sit in my Inventory, useless completely and unusable. It is an eyesore.

• DeadpoolKass
    1 posts

Hey guys,
    with the new Sigrblot-Festival this issue comes back to life. While doing the missions I have to get some foreign supplies, but Vagn‘s map still says „Exhausted“ and I can’t get anything, while raiding.

I hope this can be resolved, before the festival is over…

• Daakkon
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis It's not just being unable to get supplies that prevent you from finishing the quest, you also can't interact with any of the carved statues, or the boat. So even if you get the supplies you won't be able to finish the quest.

Suggested Topics