ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JamesLogan491
    140 posts

@imaginaryruins They can't. Whatever leftover you have just sits there.

As I said on a previous comment, Vagn should have a permanent shop to let you exchange foreign supplies for silver, titanium, iron, leather, perhaps a weekly Opal deal (20 Opal for 500-600 foreign supplies). Maybe even a bigger selection of runes. This would solve the foreign supplies cap that is now conflicting with the festival quest and also give more incentive to replayability on those River Raids.

@Ubi-Borealis perhaps you could suggest this to the dev team for consideration.

• hydrogenmissle
    25 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • hydrogenmissle
    25 posts

@ubi-borealis tell them we said ty

• Mike-gr
    20 posts

@jameslogan491 Yeah why they just don't make the foreign supplies infinite.this way the problems we are encountering right now don't appear and with your suggestion we won't have to worry about runes or wait every 45 minutes for the vendors to change inventory in order for us to see if they have the rune we want and the same goes for the materials.

• bielik01
    Original poster 1813 posts

We got it!

Now that deserves recognition: "War Effort" Hotfix LIVE in News & Announcements even before that tweet was made. Keep it up!

• HIDDEN1NE
    209 posts

@bielik01

Awesome, thank you very much to the devs who worked to push this out 🙏 and thanks support team for letting them know, here’s to hoping the same can be done for egghead 🤞

• AORUS2017
    357 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Kormac67
    1134 posts

Yes, works. I got the quest finished right after logging in and could finish the festival story.
    I expected they refilled the foreign supplies and I had to go on another river raid, but they just changed the objective.

• bielik01

I don't know if they replenished River Raids with Foreign Supplies. After I restarted the game I noticed this

probably because I had 640 of Foreign Supplies I got on Tuesday. Vagn's map still says Foreign Supplies are exhausted.
    Eventually I managed to finish The War Effort quest.

• thesaurus2012
    11 posts

I solved. There was no action on my part, this afternoon I started a river raid to farm the materials (iron, leather ..) and the chests of exotic stocks did not work (they always dropped iron and leather). I shut down and restarted at this time, after loading eivor said the boat was full and the quest went on. I don't know if there was any intervention from the developers but that's it.

• SpirantCrayon22
    2315 posts

yep, objective changed when I booted the game just now - thanks

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

Indeed, can confirm that today the "obtain foreign supplies" requirement is removed for War Effort quest (which is great, because I do not want to have those supplies idling in my Inventory unusable).

Xbox One.

• bielik01

@imaginaryruins same for me... but I ended up with 10500 of Supplies, 640 of Foreign Supplies, and 770 of Trade Post Supplies... I guess they're gonna stay with me forever now.

• bielik01

@imaginaryruins at least I managed to finish the festival with 0 tokens in my inventory 😄
    Swinda gives 20 tokens if you finish one round, 45 tokens for two rounds, 75 if you clear all three rounds.
    Playing orlog with Alwin grants 30 tokens.

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@bielik01 okay, 20, 45, 75, and 30. Got it.

But the Token slot just disappears after the festival, so I guess all excessive tokens will be forfeited.

And yeah I make sure to get exactly the amount of foreign supplies when Vagn has new stuff - want to get that nice 0 figure in the Inventory, no junk left.

• PhilyG213
    86 posts

I reloaded the game and it said that I completed all the objectives. River Raid supplies are still exhausted though.

• xdigit
    4 posts

The hotfix did not resolve this issue for me on the PC. When I started the game, "The War Effort" quest was still available. When I selected it the foreign supplies objective was gone and replaced with "Consult the carvings surrounding the offerings boat." When I get within 10m of the offerings boat the quest marker disappears and there is nothing to interact with. Very disappointing!

• Drochita
    1 posts

Todavía me faltan 300 suministros y ya hice el saqueo de todo! Qué pasa??? Solo me falta eso para el platino 😞
    I'm still 300 supplies short and I've already looted everything! What's happening??? I only need that for platinum 😞

• Arema99
    3 posts

@bielik01 I didnt have gotten the update yet 😞

• catyeahz
    1 posts

The "Foreign Supplies" didn't even show up for me then I started the game today for the first time since the update. I have tried one raid and from chests recieved foreign supplies but still no completion of the quest. I have tried restarting the game but still no success ...

Suggested Topics