Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UNSOLVED [REOPENED] [TU 1.3.0] Unable to accelerate mount / boat after acquiring "Heidrun Slam" | POST HERE

0 Likes/123 Replies/7548 Views
    Danihell2018
    22 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Danihell2018
    22 posts

@shubishake Unfortunately no....😞

• EdgardETroof
    5 posts

@puppipop Ok, I have the same issue here...
    My horse won't start a sprint, Eivor can't "sprint" when going up a ladder, and can't sprint underwater. But Eivor can sprint on foot.
    At first i tought it was because of a conflict in my keyboard mapping, but it wasn't that.

It seem to be an issue with the new skill "Heirun Slam" (patch 1.3.0)
    When I disable it, it work back again.
    No other solution for now... waiting for Ubisoft...

• EdgardETroof
    5 posts

@sternenatem Oops ! Didn't saw your post...

• EdgardETroof
    5 posts

@ubistorm Same issue on PC. Only since patch 1.3.0.
    No sprint on horses (unless you are on a path, but it is automatic), underwater, on a ladder when going up.
    But Eivor can sprint on foot.
    When I disable the Heidrun Slam (patch 1.3.0) it comes back.

• GamingOldDude
    6 posts

The left shift key does not work properly for Lunge/Gallop after the last update. The Sprint function for Eivor does work. If Eivor sprints and then jumps on the mount then Gallop works until I let the mount stop then the left shift key does not work. When I swim and press the left shift key, it doesn't work either.

• inxcognito
    61 posts

@gamingolddude The issue is caused by one of the new abilities, Heidrun Slam.
    Workaround for this is to unequip that ability and you'll be able to sprint on horse again.

• amit1980
    10 posts

Hey,
    Pc player here.
    After the last update I can't call the raven.. nothing happens when i press v (the eagles vision works fine if i keep it pressed)..also tryed to change the key in the menu.. nothing happens..

I also can't sprint with my horse..

Anyone else have this issue?

• inxcognito
    61 posts

@amit1980 To sprint on horse again you'll need to reset Heidrun Slam, one of the new ablities located in Bear tree.
    Not sure about the raven tho, I never had any issues with it but this might fix that as well

• inxcognito
    61 posts

@gamingolddude The issue is caused by one of the new abilities in Bear tree - Heidrun Slam. Unequip it and you'll be able to sprint on horse again

• amit1980
    10 posts

@inxcognito
    Thanks.. I'll try it later

• YazX_
    180 posts

for the raven, equip again from stables

• Vaeiri
    1 posts

OMG inxcognito you're genius
    I couldn't find this problem anywhere and it was so flustrating that I was unable to gallop. I just had Heidrun Slam bought but didn't even used it, but reseting that ability worked perfectly.
    Thank you so much!

• Jason_Cormac
    2 posts

I found that after update 1.3.0, my mount cannot gallop when riding. The mount stamina is actually missing below the health bar when riding. I played on PC. I am pretty sure it is not my keyboard issue because my character can run when pressing shift. I also realized I cannot lunge when swimming and speed up when climbing the ladder

• theshadow113
    3 posts

@jason_cormac I am also having this or a similar issue,
    I am having an issue where I cannot lunge to fast swim, also can not lunge on the small boats and my horse will not gallop at all off road, when doing these I have no stamina bar and now matter how many times I press shift or hold shift it never works, sprinting on foot works fine, its just swimming, small boats and the horse, also the horse will gallop on a road with no problem and if I use auto movement in the small boat it will lunge, I just cant do it manually. To test if this was an issue with my new save I loaded my old save with around 100 hours on it and galloping works fine off road and lunge works both while swimming and on the small boats leading me to think that its a problem with this specific playthrough the only difference between these saves apart from progress is that on my new playthrough I am playing as male Eivor and not letting the animus decide like in my first playthrough. I don't see why male Eivor would have these issues while female Eivor doesn't but that's the only difference I can find unless its because this playthrough was started less than a week ago whereas my first play through was started months ago.

I have tried the following with no success:

Reloading save
    Closing the game and restarting
    Restarting PC
    Setting controls back to default
    Gone through all settings menus looking for an option that I might have missed
    Verify game files
    Loading my old save from before Wrath of the druids
    Changing from male Eivor to female Eivor in the new save

Edit: Also can not go up ladders fast anymore

• theshadow113
    3 posts

@jason_cormac Just saw in another thread that its actually caused by the heidrun slam skill right at the top of the red skill tree, removing that skill has fixed it for me, credit to inxcognito who pointed it out on another thread

• tk-ow
    2 posts

@theshadow113 thanks, fixed the issue with me as well

• Jason_Cormac
    2 posts

@theshadow113 Thank you so much! It has fixed for me!

• akarnokd
    10 posts

Same here. Posted the issue separately but after figuring out it was the Heidrun Slam, found this post (sorry about that). Here is my video proof:

Suggested Topics