Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1113 posts

Hello everyone, thank you for bringing this to our attention, we are aware that this can affect the Heidrun Slam ability and may have a possible fix for this planned for one of our future updates.

Thank you for letting us know the other abilities this can affect also, I have added this to our report.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Milky

Hello @BloodAngel569 thank you for your post.

We are aware that this issue can be caused by several of the equipped abilities after the update. We may have a possible fix for this planned for one of our future updates. Thank you for your patience.

Official Response
  • LaurBalaur_88
    3 posts

Also i can't swim fast, in setting i can't choose the click or hold, when I'm running

• Ubi-Milky

Hello @laurbalaur_88, this issue has been reported to us recently with the horse mounts, can you please check if you have the Heidrun Slam skill equipped, if so unequip that skill, then try sprinting on horseback again?

Official Response
  • Veernoxtok
    1 posts

Can confirm I am having the same issue. My Xbox controller works fine, but on keyboard/mouse, mount just won't sprint in places the controller works fine in.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4132 posts

Hello there!

I've merged some more posts into our ongoing Megathread about being unable to accelerate your mount / longship when the Heidrun Slam ability is equipped. I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this merge.

Thank you for continuing to share your reports about being unable to accelerate your mount / longship following TU 1.3.0. The development team have confirmed that they will be deploying a fix for this issue in a future update. We don't yet have an ETA for when this fix will be released. As soon as we have any new information regarding the update, we will let you know within this thread and via patch notes shared in the News & Announcements forum.

In the meantime, we would recommend resetting or unequipping the ability in your skill tree, as we have had reports that this will allow to sprint as normal. Several players have also confirmed in this thread that this workaround has allowed them to sprint as normal again.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • IICepasII
    1 posts

@kryonas12 Same problem

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @IICepasII! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us. I'm sorry that you're unable to sprint following TU 1.3.0. This issue occurs when the Heidrun slam ability is equipped. The development team have been notified about this issue and are investigating further. Once we have any updates to share from the investigation, we will let you know within this thread.

In the meantime, we would recommend resetting or unequipping the ability in your skill tree, as we have had reports that this will allow to sprint as normal. Several players have also confirmed in this thread that this workaround has allowed them to sprint as normal again.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SnowBallRu
    2 posts

Добрый день. Столкнулся с проблемой в игровом процессе игры. При езде на лошаде (скакуне) не работает клавиша Shift (ускорение), менял клавишу на другую, так же без результатно. Подключал геймпад, все работает. На клаве не работает ускорение скакуна. Проверял фалы игры, тоже не дало результатов. Кто нибудь сталкивался с такой ситуацией? Подскажите что делать пожалуйста. Спасибо.
    Good afternoon. I ran into a problem in the gameplay of the game. When riding a horse (steed), the Shift key (acceleration) does not work, I changed the key to another, just to no avail. I connected the gamepad, everything works. The acceleration of the horse does not work on the clave. I checked the game files, too, did not give results. Has anyone ever encountered such a situation? Please tell me what to do. Thanks.

• Ashelsu
    42 posts

@snowballru Это баг. Нужно отключить новый навык в ветки воина, пинок с ноги. Он использует сочетание клавиш Shift+R, поэтому когда он активен, невозможно использовать ускорение на лошади или при плавании, играя с мышью и клавой. Разработчики в курсе, когда починят, неизвестно.
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/101603/tu-1-3-0-unable-to-accelerate-mount-boat-after-acquiring-heidrun-slam-post-here?lang=en-US&page=1

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@ubi-borealis I acquired Heidrum Slam during the Siege of Paris and can sprint without problem .

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1125 posts

@snowballru Hey, welcome to the forum!

Just piping in to say that, if you are looking for official support from Ubisoft, please translate your post into English for us. We'll be happy to help 🙂

Alternatively, our Russian forum is here: https://forums-ru.ubisoft.com/forumdisplay.php/6-Assassin-s-Creed?

And we offer support on our help site in Russian, too: https://www.ubisoft.com/ru-ru/help

Happy posting 😎

Official Response
  • SnowBallRu
    2 posts

@ashelsu действительно. Убрал навык, все заработало. Большое спасибо 🤗

• Ashelsu
    42 posts

@ubi-thrupney Second part of OP was written in English.

• CitizenNowhere
    6 posts

PC, Ubisoft Launcher, patch 1.3.0, playing with mouse and keyboard. I can confirm that "Heidrun Slam" causes the bug. Reset the skill and reassign will just temporary fix it. When I stop the horse and start running again, the horse cannot sprint with "Shift" button. Only way to fix for me now is to leave Heidrun Slam alone. That's suck.

• MECatalyst
    14 posts

@veernoxtok I have found a workaround, which does not need you to reset the skill, but you cannot toggle galloping.

Step 1: Press Z (autorun).
    Step 2: Press Left shift (sprint)
    Strep 3:Press X (call mount/mount) and hold it down until you mount, and your mount will be galloping.

If Evior is not sprinting, then you will not gallop.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I've merged a couple new threads into our ongoing Megathread about being unable to sprint using the mount/longship after equipping Heidrun Slam. I apologise if any confusion was caused by this merge.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with this issue within the forums. I'd like to provide you all with an update from the development team. They have confirmed that they will be deploying a fix in a future update! They are currently planning on releasing the fix in TU 1.3.1, which has a targeted release period of the late summer. Once we have more confirmed information regarding an ETA, we will let you know within this thread, as well as within the News & Announcements forums.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • akak01000101
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • akak01000101
    4 posts

@necronotyx Same here too. Takes much longer to get to a destination. PLEASE FIX.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @akak01000101!

As shared in my earlier post, the development team are currently intending to release a fix for Heidrun Slam in TU 1.3.1, which has a targeted release period of the late summer. Once we have more confirmed information regarding a release date, we will let you know within this thread, as well as within the News & Announcements forums.

In the meantime, we would recommend resetting or unequipping the ability in your skill tree, as we have had reports that this will allow to sprint as normal.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics