Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Necronotyx
    Original poster 1 posts

since the update 1.3.0 eivor's mount and ship can't sprint

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4164 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

Following the release of TU 1.3.1, we are happy to confirm that a fix for being unable to accelerate when "Heidrun Slam" was equipped has been deployed. This issue should now be resolved.

If you are still unable to accelerate your mount/boat after equipping this skill, please don't hesitate to share an update with us within this thread so we can investigate further. Please include a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • You have "Heidrun Slam" equipped in your skill tree.
    • That you are unable to accelerate your mount/boat in-game.

I'd recommend uploading this video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Anykeyer
    113 posts

I cant make my stupid horse gallop with keyboard+mouse (this action is assigned to its default - "shift") after installing newest update. Sprinting on foot (which uses the same button) still works. Gallop also works with xbone controller, but I prefer kb+m for AC games and dont wont to relearn controls due to this silly bug.

• Osiris_Revenge
    16 posts

Since T.U 1.3.0, after unlocking the new skill:

(BEAR}
    • Heidrun Slam: Press Shift+LMB while sprinting to knock enemies back with a powerful knee slam.)

you are Unable to toggle Horse sprint anymore using the Shift button.

• A.M.R.
    21 posts

@osiris_revenge Same issue here

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 552 posts

Hey there, guys! Thanks for reaching out to report this issue with the Horse Spring! As the title suggests, this only began to happen after the latest update, correct? Does this seem to happen randomly? Or in specific areas?

Official Response
  • bksturm
    21 posts

After acquired 'Heidrun Slam' while on the horse & ship can not use sprint!!
    When i reset skill, it working again 😞
    This flying knee kick quite fun and dynamic in action, wanna never miss it haha 😀
    Please fix it XD

• Osiris_Revenge
    16 posts

@ubistorm hi, this is happening only since the latest title update 1.3.0
    and after unlocking the specific skill that was added recently with t.u 1.3.0 (the one that i mentioned in the OP) it’s easy to reproduce because if you disable that skill it will ‘fix’ the issue …

• Osiris_Revenge
    16 posts

@bksturm I have the same problem 🙂

• bielik01
    985 posts

@ubistorm it's also been mentioned here and here

• sierrajkilo
    2 posts

As the title says... horses can't sprint since the last update, also in the water. Eivor can run, by the way.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2444 posts

@Osiris_Revenge @A-M-R @bksturm @bielik01 @sierrajkilo

Thanks for reporting this, I have forwarded this on to the development team to investigate.

Official Response
  • Rhyvex
    4 posts

@anykeyer Same issue here, super annoying hope they fix soon.

• BeyobdBirthday4
    1 posts
    I also cannot gallop on a horse, if you only use sprint and call the horse, then it will gallop, but until you get off the horse or stop, fix it in the next update

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1048 posts

Hey, folks!

Sorry to hear that you are encountering this issue with horse galloping and key binding. So we can report this issue can you please provide a video showing this happening?

Please upload the video to YouTube as an unlisted video and then send a link to it here.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • Rhyvex
    4 posts

@ubi-viral Sure, here's the video I just recorded a bit ago.

In the video, I show that sprinting on foot works fine. I call my horse and it will automatically gallop on its own while on the road, as I believe is intended? But when I take the horse off the road, it will not gallop. I tried holding shift, tapping it once, and tapping it repeatedly.

• MattGhosts
    5 posts

This issue started after the update 1.3.0, basically im unable to sprint while i ride (currently i only use the wolf mount), the same hapens when tried to claim up a ladder holding Shift and with the drakkar can't use the ability to boost it.
    I don't know if this issue is related with the keybinds.

• CixCoin33
    2 posts

@mattghosts do you have the heidrun slam skill unlocked? that causes the same issue with me

• Rhyvex
    4 posts

@ubi-viral After playing the game some more, I've noticed this not only affects horse galloping, but swimming above water and climbing ladders. Pressing shift does not allow for fast swimming above water (underwater works) or fast ladder climbing. Everything works fine with controller.

• Ashelsu
    42 posts

@rhyvex @Anykeyer Did you take Hidrun Slam (new Bear skill, sorta Spartan kick)? If yes, try to deactivate it and see if it helps.

• YazX_
    174 posts

i'm experiencing the same bug, the bug is horse doesnt respond to jog/gallop action (Default is Shift Key), it always follow the state of Evior when mounted, to explain more, if you mounted the horse while running, then the horse will always gallop and you cannot make it jog, if you mounted the horse while jogging (slow run), then the horse will not gallop and just jog and you cannot make it gallop.

Also, this bug happens when swimming (under or above water) with or without a horse above water, and the OP indicated that it also happens when climbing ladders, i didnt test it, but i believe it will follow the same behavior.

please note, i got "Hidrun Slam" skill.

so as a workaround for now, always mount your horse/swim/climb ladders while running until Ubisoft fixes the issue.

Suggested Topics