Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Quetzalcoatl.nD
    1 posts

Same for me on PC. Had the issue that has been noted before. Checked the challenge when it has been completed already....

• RuigBeertje
    1 posts

Same here, on PC with Ubisoft+. Cant get the bow. Still have 3 days.
    I hope Ubisoft will fix is before the three days are over.

• Sammarok
    147 posts

@victoruchiha82 No, that was an answer about the another issue you mentioned (the Reda Daily), I cannot get the bow, at this point I think nobody can.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@mirmidonas74 No you aren't,is been like this since launch with this game,so I am not touching the siege of Paris for a while as I dont want to end hating a game I enjoyed so much.
    But the bug list keeps growing and growing,is an unfinished product,as a consumer your right is having a game fit for purpose, and this one ain't .

• gameRoof2
    1 posts

Same here, on ps5. Tried with trap and sleep cloud. Still no participation.

• LordADayer96
    4 posts

Hey same issue in here, i have been trying to get 1 headshot to register since friday, i have tried with all kind of bows, in open world, mastery challenge, river rides, got plenty of clips as proff for the ticket but this is honesty crazy. Im playing in xbox one

• jepeman
    11 posts

Still bugged for me, done several head shot kills.
    Website says 0 head shots.
    Client says "Participate to collect exclusive rewards."

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 522 posts

Hello everyone. I do understand that your headshots not counting towards the progress of the challenge, and thus being unable to claim the bow, is frustrating. Rest assured that the team is currently investigating this issue, and an update will be provided once there's more information available.

Official Response
  • Metzger1986
    1 posts

I have this problem on PC as well. I even recorded a very short video, which shows how I am killing enemies with headshots (most at least) and that still doesn't count :(. This Challenge will end after two days and I really want that bow :(.

Link to the video:

• Demvik
    1 posts

Same problem, PC

• Anthony_Mattos
    3 posts

I can't get the reward even after completing the challenge requirements several times.

• dark_bobret
    1 posts

I am getting really frustrated with this. I have used every bow with the exception of the Einherjar Bow to do head shot kills. I have done headshots on humans and animals. There is no trick to get the headshot kills count to go up.
    I have reported a issue where my heashot kills counter is not working properly and I have been told it is a known issue. I have asked when will it be resolved and been told there is no information. I have asked what will happen if it comes to the point where the timed event hits 0 and its not fixed and been told there is no information.

I know this is a 'free item' but I would like to collect every item put into this game as I have done with previous assasins creed titles.

Surely someone must be able to see theres a problem with recording headshot kills and should be able to switch the target over to something the game is recording properly or just turn it into a free item to claim.

• LocoSlam86
    1 posts

Oh yeah, there is something wrong with the Time-Limited Egghead Community Challenge in Assassin's Creed Valhalla! I lost count on how many Headshot Kills I did, so I can redeem this challenge and claim this Einherjar Bow. All I get in return is that I have not participated in this challenge, come on UBISOFT, this is a serious glitch here that needs to be fixed!

• stormgren
    1 posts

Not getting reward for doing head shots says that I not participated

• Icestar4495
    3 posts

I am as well not able to claim the bow, plenty of headshots, strange thing is though on the mobile app for Ubisoft connect, it says I completed all 6 challenges but not able to claim the bow

• mercutio99
    2 posts

Same problem here on PS5.

• KopfSmertZz
    82 posts

It would be fair if Ubisoft would just give away the Einherjar bow to everyone as a free reward once the challenge is due. We just have to wait a bit

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1258 posts

Hey all,

The development team are aware of issues both with headshots tracking correctly for the Egghead Challenge, as well as with claiming the Einherjar bow as the challenge's reward. Both issues are under investigation at the moment, and we will continue to provide updates on the team's progress here in this megathread as we receive them.

The issue with claiming the Einherjar bow through the Ubisoft Connect flow has been reproduced during testing, so this is great news for the investigation. Thank you all for sharing your accounts of the issue here in this thread so that we could pass forward the relevant information.

I have also passed forward the feedback from some of you that making the bow a claimable item rather than a challenge reward would be appreciated if the challenge ends before the issue can be resolved. Should the team action this feedback or plan to release the bow in another way due to the ongoing issues, we'll let you know here in the thread.

Thank you all again for your continued updates, and please continue to refer to this megathread for the latest news. 🙂

Official Response
  • Samcara
    2 posts

Hi there I'm the one from twitter who wrote a little mermaid themed song regarding my inability to unlock the Einherjar Bow regardless who/what I kill with a headshot regardless if its a hunter bow or even rocks.

"Maybe he's right?
    Maybe there is something the matter with the game?
    I just don't see how a Company that makes such wonderful games could be bad at programming.
    Look at this stuff
    Isn't it neat?
    Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
    Wouldn't you think I'm the girl
    The girl who has everything?
    Look at this trove
    Treasures untold
    How many wonders can one inventory hold?
    Looking around there you'd think
    Sure, she's got everything

I've shot Rabbits & Beasts a-plenty
    I've shot English & Bandits galore
    You want headshots?
    I've Shot over twenty!
    But who cares?
    No big deal
    The Dev's want MORE!

I wanna be where the people are
    I wanna see, wanna see 'em runnin'
    Walking around with those, what do you call 'em?
    Oh, a bow
    Flapping' your lips, you don't get too far
    Bows are required for killing at a distance
    Strolling along down the, what's that word again?
    Street
    Up where they walk, up where they run
    Up where they get shot in the head for fun
    Wanderin' free, wish I could be
    The one who owns that bow

What would I give if I could live out these dreams?
    What would I pay to spend a day free bow in hand?
    Bet'cha on land they understand
    Bet they don't reprimand their Drengrs
    Bright young viking, sick of striking
    With Axe hand
    And ready to know what the people know
    Ask 'em my questions and get some answers
    What's a fire and why does it, what's the word?
    Burn?
    When's it my turn?
    Wouldn't I love, love to snipe that guy from up above?
    Out of the sea
    Wish I could be
    The one who owns that bow"

It's a work in progress....

• DemonOut4Blood
    3 posts

Challenge ends tomorrow and nothing has been done. They should just give it to anyone who logged on in the last week with a million headshots on the board this is B.S.

Suggested Topics