Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Prometheus-CO
    8 posts

This game is such garbage I wish I could get a refund. They constantly have issues on the PC version and support is so bad and they keep having me open new tickets for different issues. This is the last time I buy a ubisoft game I am so done with this company.

• victoruchiha82
    229 posts

@m1au they must have some great job security at Ubisoft. Developers and project managers [censored] up every 5 weeks and continue to do so.this is just embarrassing

• Metallo75
    33 posts

Seriously,they removed cause wasnt claimable,i dont know anyone who could claim ,and they return it who know when for 100 bloody s.......t coin ,i am sure it wont be free.Pathethic how can they simple fail with a simple task as that.

• Prometheus-CO
    8 posts

@metallo75 I've had nothing but issues that have been ongoing for over 8 months with the game now and they are reluctant to switch my product key from PC over to Xbox and somewhat transfer my progression. I asked for a refund and that was a no-go either and they keep telling me to disable things that run on regular PC's as if it's going to solve their game problems. ... *Edit by MOD* . I think I am just going to wait until their games become free from now on because dealing with stupid issues and wasting time, money is just not worth it anymore.

• Metallo75
    33 posts

@prometheus-co They are only good at time wasting,i had problem with the exp boost,and they kept telling my check your isp,etc and send a video otherwise we ignore you,that threatening/ignore mentality what angers me ,and what happened ,after several patch,about 2 month,how strangley it works now,so ,yes i was the problem,not their. And what is here,in megathread,some posted the post to remove,not one of the support man,it is clear how the support care towards the customers.More funny,i worked for a insurrance management,learned a lot nice word,tactic what simple wont cause this much anger. Let say a example,some come,say:please be patient we are worikng on it.etc etc. And today send a post:We are terrible sorry,we have to remove the callenge etc...,but not worry it will return later as ubisoft club reward. I am sure,90% less ppls would be angry,and nearly noone questioned about to it wont be free.

• lemmie88
    235 posts
    and they still won't take ownership of their game's problems.

Yeah, this is my biggest issue. I find it quite disgusting. Even now their twitter post says "some players" as if to write off the whole thing as a few edge cases. As if a single person had it work properly. I swear with all the money they make, they must put it all in PR and HR to cover their bums from all the caca they pull.

• greenfaerie38
    3 posts

This is so frustrating. No ownership or real answers at all. Will the people who participated (or played, if participation can't be tracked) this week actually get the bow? Or will we now have to wait and complete an entirely new challenge later? I'm not claiming that this was a hard challenge that would be impossible to participate in later, it's ridiculous to expect people to do another challenge for the same prize we should already have. Hell, we might not all be available if/when a new challenge is issued to get the bow.

• bielik01
    Original poster 943 posts

@greenfaerie38 I get you... I don't wanna spend my precious coin on a reward, which I should have claimed by now (and those 50 XP as well).

• Garbo3
    778 posts

Why didn't we get an official answer in here,why do I have to read it from tweeter. This Ubisoft is really treating customers as idiots. Well, they certainly working hard on one thing,losing customers 👋

• Samcara
    2 posts

Hi there I'm the one from twitter who wrote a little mermaid themed song regarding my inability to unlock the Einherjar Bow regardless who/what I kill with a headshot regardless if its a hunter bow or even rocks.

"Maybe he's right?
    Maybe there is something the matter with the game?
    I just don't see how a Company that makes such wonderful games could be bad at programming.
    Look at this stuff
    Isn't it neat?
    Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
    Wouldn't you think I'm the girl
    The girl who has everything?
    Look at this trove
    Treasures untold
    How many wonders can one inventory hold?
    Looking around there you'd think
    Sure, she's got everything

I've shot Rabbits & Beasts a-plenty
    I've shot English & Bandits galore
    You want headshots?
    I've Shot over twenty!
    But who cares?
    No big deal
    The Dev's want MORE!

I wanna be where the people are
    I wanna see, wanna see 'em runnin'
    Walking around with those, what do you call 'em?
    Oh, a bow
    Flapping' your lips, you don't get too far
    Bows are required for killing at a distance
    Strolling along down the, what's that word again?
    Street
    Up where they walk, up where they run
    Up where they get shot in the head for fun
    Wanderin' free, wish I could be
    The one who owns that bow

What would I give if I could live out these dreams?
    What would I pay to spend a day free bow in hand?
    Bet'cha on land they understand
    Bet they don't reprimand their Drengrs
    Bright young viking, sick of striking
    With Axe hand
    And ready to know what the people know
    Ask 'em my questions and get some answers
    What's a fire and why does it, what's the word?
    Burn?
    When's it my turn?
    Wouldn't I love, love to snipe that guy from up above?
    Out of the sea
    Wish I could be
    The one who owns that bow"

It's a work in progress....

• BloodAngel569
    20 posts

Challenge removed - problem solved 😲

Maybe they'll bring it back next week, who knows.

• Aerlynn-Risa
    1 posts

Same here, headshots done, can't claim, I play on PC. Today the challenge even disappeared from the list... 🤷

• SecretZebra4238
    1 posts

@ubi-ray I had the same problem, headshots not counting toward participation. I didn't think to take video or screenshots and the challenge has since ended.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 523 posts

Hello everyone. I do apologize for the frustration and for the lack of communication when it comes to this issue and the removal of the challenge at this time. While I don't have any further details or an estimate of when the bow will return, rest assured that it will be back. I'll also be glad to forward the suggestion of offering it to everyone who logged in to the game team as well. For more information, I recommend continuing to keep an eye on the game's official Twitter and our News and Announcements section of Discussions.

@Samcara Just wanted to reach out and give a friendly warning that spamming, such as posting the same thing over and over again, is against Discussion rules. I recommend taking a look at those rules to prevent receiving any infractions.

Official Response
  • KopfSmertZz
    82 posts

So we will all get it as a free reward in the Connect app as I suggested before. Good solution for everyone, thanks!

• PartyMcFlyy80
    37 posts

the problem isn’t just about the bow. The problem is not connecting to Ubi in game. Something they fail to talk about.

• BloodAngel569
    20 posts

@partymcflyy80 The other challenges worked ok. Also the sum of headshots showed correctly, so it's not the connection.
    The only thing that does not work is the increase of the personal counter.

• KopfSmertZz
    82 posts

@bloodangel569 What @PartyMcFlyy80 means is that the game does not connect to the backend of "Ubisoft Connect" for this challenge to keep track of your personal score counter, thus your headshots count is unknow although you have met the requirement of competing in the challenge

• BloodAngel569
    20 posts

@kopfsmertzz nope. Since it DOES deliver your headshot count (they are counted in sum), it's connected. If it wasn's connected, it could not deliver them.
    Also it delivers all other things that you do (all the other challenges, they also end up in Ubisoft Connect), meaning that you are connected.
    Someone forgot to update a counter, that's all.

• KopfSmertZz
    82 posts

@bloodangel569 Yeah, sounds about right. But anyway, I'm sure we will get the bow somehow

Suggested Topics