Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• bielik01
    Original poster 944 posts

@bloodangel569 I wrote here that it might have been implemented wrong.

• Dragon1981fly
    1 posts

@bielik01 I couldn't get the bow either after countless head shots.

• TheNorfolkian
    606 posts

@bielik01 I’m no longer even seeing the challenge in Ubisoft Connect. Are you still seeing it?

• bielik01
    Original poster 944 posts

@thenorfolkian no, it got removed

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4132 posts

Hello there,

As shared within this thread already, the Egghead challenge has been temporarily removed from Ubisoft Connect.

Thank you for sharing your feedback following the removal of this challenge. We apologise for any disappointment that may have been caused by this issue, and we have forwarded the feedback shared to the dedicated teams.

Rest assured that the Einherjar Bow will return to Ubisoft Connect as a reward in the future! Please keep an eye out on our official platforms for more information about when the Einherjar Bow will be made available in-game.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • TierZer0
    8 posts

Also unable to claim the bow despite hitting the target

• arag25
    15 posts

@ubi-borealis This is a perfect corporate message that is devoid of any content or value. The issue is not resolved for people who were unable to obtain the bow due to Ubisoft's shoddy work.
    Making an empty promise without a date or anything tangible is worthless.

• mattbamford
    16 posts

@ubi-borealis couldn’t be bothered to fix it again? Nice one. This needs passing up to someone in management, you’ve sold an unfinished untested product, full of glitches making playing it frustrating for the gamers, you remember us don’t you? Where the mugs who’s money you were happy to take when you launched this game! You constantly remove broken content. Remember “stinky but deadly” for 250 Exp just binned it and took about 6 months to add 2 fish. I’ve also complained about moonlight axe after watching a link sent by you 3 times, but apparently your system doesn’t acknowledge that I’ve watched it! It’s insulting that you trust your systems which clearly don’t work! When I have now lost all trust in Ubisoft!

• victoruchiha82
    229 posts

@mattbamford that’s all you gonna get from these guy’s. There allowed to give you these “ not saying anything “ comments or ignore you completely. When there is a new seasonpass to sell, that’s when Ubisoft kicks into fixing mode

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@victoruchiha82 and I add bringing more bugs and frustration which the DLC,as happened with Wrath of the Druids. There's people still stuck with the missing bloody Amber.
    Ubisot should change the name for Care free,as they keep delivering untested and bugged products.
    Then they ask us to do the job making videos all the time....,play your damn game Ubisoft. Am not supposed to do that for you,I bought the game to actually play it,not to report endless bugs and make prove of it so the developers can reproduce the issue,the whole thing is beyond unbelievable!!

• Metallo75
    33 posts

Removeing isnt equal resolveing,what a nonsense.So remove the resolved part from the title. Only 1 otucome could mean resolved,if everyone would be able to claim,or msot of the player,but have doubts anyone could,watched a lot of streamer none could get it.

• victoruchiha82
    229 posts

@garbo3 it’s just a stalling technique. They know. Between youtube,Reddit and this place there is no getting around it. Ubisoft has excess to players cloud save, pick one and play.

• victoruchiha82
    229 posts

@arag25 i agree. I think the comment “ will return as a reward in the future” is more interesting. Implying we need to play for it again

• MrChezboy
    1 posts

Life as ubisoft customer support must be worse than anything, all they say is sorry

• victoruchiha82
    229 posts

@mrchezboy haha probably true. Those guys/girls get thrown to the lions. Trying to calm angry players. Meanwhile the developers and project mangers who actually screw this game up keep nice and quiet. Somebody higher up the food chain really needs to address these problems if they want players to buy in for a second season

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback following the removal of the "Egghead" challenge. I understand that this may not have been the outcome you were hoping for, and I apologise for any disappointment that has been caused following this. We have forwarded all of the feedback that has been shared within this thread to the dedicated teams.

I would like to reassure you all the the Einherjar bow will return to Ubisoft Connect as a reward in the future. We do not yet have any more information to share regarding this. Please note that the player support team are unable to speculate on when the Einherjar Bow will be made available again. I would recommend keeping an eye out on our official platforms for any future news regarding the Einherjar Bow's availability in-game.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • NeOVoltron
    124 posts

Hopefully, the bow will be available for free and not for Units. We've earned it.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 979 posts

Thanks for your feedback @neovoltron !

We don't know the details on it's return just yet, but we'll pass your message onto the team as something to consider.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    630 posts

@neovoltron

good point

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing your feedback about the availability of the Einherjar bow as well, @SpirantCrayon22. Rest assured that we've shared passed on all the feedback and suggestions shared with us within this thread to the dedicated teams.

I'd recommend keeping an eye out on our official platforms for more information about the availability of the Einherjar bow in-game 🏹

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics