Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• bielik01
    Original poster 948 posts

I'm currently playing River Raids and I'm quite sure I killed few enemies with headshots.
    I can see the counter increasing, but still I get the message "Participate to claim exclusive rewards".
    Are there any other conditions that should be met? Or should I try headshots outside River Raids?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4132 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

As shared within this thread already, the Egghead challenge has been temporarily removed from Ubisoft Connect.

Thank you for sharing your feedback following the removal of this challenge. We apologise for any disappointment that may have been caused by this issue, and we have forwarded the feedback shared to the dedicated teams.

Rest assured that the Einherjar Bow will return to Ubisoft Connect as a reward in the future! Please keep an eye out on our official platforms for more information about when the Einherjar Bow will be made available in-game.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • m1au
    52 posts

@bielik01

Doesn't work for me either.
    I tried it in the open world with all different types of bows, including the one which sets up a trap if you manage to do a stealth headshot. Trap appeared but still "Participate to claim exclusive rewards"
    Strange as the overall count still goes up

• whiteshadows86
    5 posts

@bielik01 I have the same problem. Several headshots with all bow types with the trap rune enabled and still says I need to participate!

• JCar4327
    635 posts

@bielik01 I'm having this issue as well.

Edit: Thought I would add that I'm on Xbox One.

• JCar4327
    635 posts

@jcar4327 Now getting an error saying Ubisoft Connect is not available. Wonder if they are fixing something?

• luigispcrew
    80 posts

@bielik01 same bro. playing on pc

• Grumpier-Tank
    3 posts

Same here. On series x

• arag25
    15 posts

Was wondering if something's wrong as I had several headshot kills too. (On PC)

• murdo45
    2 posts

Same here 50+ headshots, still tells me to participate. PS5

• Nachtblueten
    8 posts

@bielik01 Same here, also PC

• JamesLogan491
    94 posts

Progress towards that challenge is not registering for me as well.

• Kormac67
    815 posts

Same (PC). Several headshots, no participation. Other challenges work fine, so not a connection issue.
    Did anybody get a "participated"?

• SpirantCrayon22
    630 posts

Me, too. Xbox. Cleared out a camp with headshots on all, including one of them big blokes where a body-shot doesn't kill, a head-shot does, and a single shot killed him so it was definitely a head-shot.

• B00MSIE
    374 posts

Same here (Playing on Series X)

• NKSedya
    3 posts

I've lost count on how many headshot kills I made with all types of bows, using and not using the abilities, and it still says "participate in the event to claim the reward", and the goal will be reached very soon...

• lemmie88
    239 posts

Same here on PC. Doesn't appear to be a connection issue cause its counting general kills and river raids just fine. Ugh. Frustrating.

• Treamnate
    24 posts

(PC)same here multiple headshots kill it counts but still says participate to collect reward well another update and more bugs #bugysoft

• WildHunt
    128 posts

Same here on PC, done headshots inside the raids and at outposts around England, the challenge still invites me to participate as if my headshots didn't count.

• sequestered82
    1 posts

i am having the same problem

• Kormac67
    815 posts

So - 100000 are reached. Anybody got the bow?

Suggested Topics