Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/6 Replies/108 Views
    C0smodictator
    Original poster 4 posts

I have completed three big pigs on multiple saves and it never registers as completed for the War Effort checklist therefore i cannot progress further.
    I have tried taking the pigs one by one or in a group, the quest gets completed but it never registers for the War Effort quest.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4185 posts

Hello there @C0smodictator!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble completing "Three Big Pigs." To help us to take a closer look at this, can you please send us a video which shows the following:

• Your current quest log, showing which quests are currently active
    • Your most recently completed quests, showing that "Three Big Pigs" has not been completed
    • That you have herded the three pigs successfully back to the pen, but that the quest has not registered as completed

We can then forward this to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Sam84245
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Sam84245
    3 posts

@C0smodictator did you light the offering to the gods I forgot to do that and when I did, the quest completed and I could progress further

• C0smodictator
    Original poster 4 posts

@sam84245 Omg didn't even see there was more to it, thnx for the reply, you saved me from making a video for no reason xD Well at least if anybody has the same issue they can see the solution here.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2468 posts

@c0smodictator I'm pleased you were able to complete the quest 🙂

@Sam84245 Thanks for posting your solution to completing this quest.

Official Response

Suggested Topics