Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SOLVED [RESOLVED] [Sigrblot Festival] The progress bar in "The War Effort" does not fill completely after completing all of the festival tasks | POST HERE

8 Likes/93 Replies/1897 Views
    tabatatokos
    1 posts

I have the same issue and cannot proceed with the quest.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4150 posts

Hello there @Maltanic, @caosck & @tabatatokos!

Thanks for sharing your reports with us. I've passed these, as well as the video provided by @Maltanic, along to the development team for further investigation. Once we have any updates to share with you all, we'll let you know within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • PainGod85
    1 posts

I also have this issue. I've opened a ticket as well: 15102232

• ninjawpb
    1 posts

Same issue, I succesfully grab the bugged foreign quest but cannont complete war effort and also cannot complete dice or weapon challenge that are infinite (stadia)

• Taklishim
    Original poster 21 posts

@ubi-borealis Here is the video link

• olivnight69
    6 posts
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I've merged together a couple of threads about this issue so we can keep all of your reports in one place for the investigation. The development team have been notified that players are unable to progress with "The War Effort" after completing all of the available tasks provided on the posts around the offering ship, and they are investigating further.

I have forwarded all of the reports that have been shared with us within this thread so far to the development team so they can take a closer look at these. If you have been affected by this issue, please can you ensure that you have completed the tasks on all four of the posts within the festival area. There are three positioned around the offering ship, and a fourth is next to the ship by the fighting arena. You can check by using Odin's Sight - if there are still tasks available, the posts should light up with a blue pulse.

If you are unable to interact with the posts any further, and cannot progress with "The War Effort" as the progress bar hasn't completely filled, please can you provide us images/a video which shows the following:

• That you are unable to interact with any of the four posts around the offering boat
    • Your current quest log, showing which quests are currently active
    • Your active objectives as part of "War Efforts"

Additionally, if you haven't already can you let us know what the last task you completed within the festival area was?

@Taklishim & @olivnight69 - Thank you for sending us those videos! These have been passed along to the development team as well.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • olivnight69
    6 posts

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing your video with us again, @olivnight69! We've forwarded this to the development team so they can take a closer look at it 🙂

Official Response
  • LordofAscension
    5 posts

I'm having the same issue.

I cannot interact with the posts anymore and have completed all of the tasks.

The last task I completed for the entire quest was the foreign supplies.

Is there a conclusion to this quest or does the bar just fill and go away?

• IN54NE_LV
    2 posts

Hello I'm currently stuck on the mission "The war effort". My progress bar of the quest seems to be full and it should be the last activity to finish it... im currently on the mission which says "consult the carvings surrounding the offerings boat". I'm standing near the boat and i cannot interract with anything near it. Is this a bug ? Because i've seen on youtube that you should... how can I/you fix this mission issue ? 

• bielik01
    971 posts

I had three choices...

• BlueDragon1390
    7 posts

I completed everything. I even completed the brawl with the 3 different weapon types. but still it's not complete & say consult the carvings but I can't interact with any of them.
    N.B: when I was returning from river raid the quest text showed speak with sunniva before changing back to to what it's

• IN54NE_LV
    2 posts

@ravendies_ exactly the same...

• Ryusennin
    105 posts

Same bug with the carvings that can't be interacted with.

Question: at which moment of the festival am I supposed to get a River Raid requirement? Because I didn't get any.

• cexlo
    8 posts

I've eventually got to solve this issue by reloading a game file saved before the start of the festival and completing the various missions in a different order.
    For the ones who may want to give a try: first fishing and hunting (river raid is not needed anymore after the fix), then feast tattoo etc, followed by the pigs, Thyra and Ake and at the end Norvik, the battle and orlog with Alwin as the last mission.
    Hope this may help other players with this issue.

• LightmanN7
    10 posts

@cexlo THIS is the solution !
    Thanks a lot !

• VanLudwiig
    5 posts

Ubisoft,

This forum post is after the “river raid supplies exhausted” hot fix was released.

Before the hot fix was released, my quest completion bar on “The War Effort” quest was lower than it was after the the hot fix was released.

In other words, my quest completion DID improve and increase after the latest hot fix (Its very close to maxing out, but not quite 100%). But, it didn’t allow me to progress further into the quest.

I have completed all of the carving objectives on the 4 totems (except for gather foreign supplies on river raids because my river raids map showed as exhausted). The hot fix was supposed to fix this. But for some reason, I can’t actually move on to the next objective to finish the quest.

After the hot fix, it currently says:
    “The War Effort
    -Progress:
    **Bar is nearly complete**
    -Consult the carvings surrounding the offerings boat”

Sadly, I can’t actually consult the 4 carvings surrounding the boat.

Before the hot fix, it said to gather foreign supplies from river raids (that was my final objective I had to complete to move on).

So basically, it went from “gather foreign supplies during river raid” with less progress to “consult the carvings surrounding the offerings boat” with MORE progress but NOT ENOUGH to continue or complete the quest.

Please fix this Ubisoft.

• VanLudwiig
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis

Please see my entry towards the bottom of this forum.

• Nightrider7731
    6 posts

I had the same issues as others. I reloaded a save from before starting the festival (2 days ago) and replayed. This time I was presented with the final scene. One curious note is that it did not ask me to collect foreign supplies this time round.

Suggested Topics