Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AgentCl4ssified
    Original poster 1 posts

i am having frequent game crash . Game run on Nvidia recommended settings. my pc spec details as below

i7-6700k
    GTX 1080
    32 GB ram

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 568 posts

Hey there,

Sorry to hear that you are encountering this frequent game crash.

If you haven't already I would recommend to complete our PC troubleshooting guide to configure your device for the game.

Any trouble just let us know

Official Response
  • Lucasgbm
    12 posts

@ubi-wheelyduck i'm having the same problem for few days. I already did all this troubleshooting guide, updated my drivers, reinstalled the game, changed the resolution and graphics settings and nothing happens. I'm thinking the the problem is not on my pc, it's in the game, because is everything ok here. I opened a ticket and everyone who came to resolve my problem can't fixed it. The ticket is still opened and the solutions that they show me is starting to repeat, because looks like don´t have nothing more that I can do here... so please lets try to find this problem and tell us what is it. I´m just want to play the game on my new setup.

i7 10700
    RTX 2060 6gb
    16 RAM 3200 Hz
    motherboard Z590.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 590 posts

@lucasgbm Hey there! I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to find a solution to this issue on the ticket you've opened with us! Would you provide me with the ticket number so that I can get a better look of the steps you've already completed? I don't want to repeat steps here!

Official Response
  • Lucasgbm
    12 posts

@ubistorm hello!! for sure!!
    thats my ticket number: 15116897
    if have doubt, please tell me, because I'm talking in portuguese in the ticket

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1760 posts

Hello @Lucasgbm,

Thank you for the update! I just checked your case and I can see that your crashes are being investigated and more details were requested. Once your case is updated, our team will respond as soon as it's possible 🙂

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • DfoxMa
    4 posts

Hello @Lucasgbm, have you solved the problem with Valhalla?

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 681 posts

@dfoxma

Hey there. Hopefully they'll get back to you to let you know. Are you also having issues with crashes? Just wondering if that's why you're asking them.

Official Response
  • DfoxMa
    4 posts

I have already contacted support and performed all the procedures they write about several times. I also thought that an update would be released and everything would change, because the error occurred after one of these updates, but alas, nothing has changed. I think most likely this is a mistake of the game itself.

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @DfoxMa,

Thank you for the update! I just checked your case and I noticed that your OS is outdated and that can be related to your crashes. Have you contacted Microsoft support by any chance as advised, if you were unable to update your system?

If the issue with updating your OS has been resolved, can I kindly ask you to update your case with new diagnostic files, so our team can investigate it further for you? Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Lucasgbm
    12 posts

@dfoxma no!! I'm still with the problem!!

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @lucasgbm,

Thank you for the update. If the issue persists, could you please contact our team on our Support Site?
    Please attach both of the following system files:

You can also contact us via social media:

It will help our Customer Support team to investigate this further for you. If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Lucasgbm
    12 posts

@ubi-mark I'm talking with support team since the beggining of the month, they already have my msinfo and dxdiag, I sended 4 time to them. I think that ubisoft need to fix the gave instead of thinking the problem is with our computer and sistem. Everything that can be possible to do we tried and don't have success

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 568 posts

Hey @lucasgbm,

Thank you for your update.

I can see via the case number you provided we have since been in touch.

Should you need further assistance we will be happy to help further from there

Official Response

Suggested Topics