Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• simana2011
    Original poster 1 posts

I can´t connect to Ubisoft Connect ingame in Vallhalla anymore (PS5). Ghost Reacon BP (PS4 Version on PS5) works.

Disconnected to PSN on the Ubisoft website. Reconnected ingame to PSN. Doesnt help. All other services were also disconnected on the Ubisoft Website.

Grey screen with white loading circle.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• PartyMcFlyy80
    37 posts

@simana2011 I'm going through the same issue!

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 983 posts

Hey there, are you both seeing any type of error message whenever you're trying to access Ubisoft Connect?

Official Response
  • Xadro_
    21 posts

I have the same issue i just get a black screen with a small white dot in the center (which is i think part of that half-circle that normally rotates while loading) and it does nothing but twitch a bit, i can back out of it with Circle on PS5 luckily.

Restarted the PS5 multiple times and tried from midgame and from before i load into the game.

• PartyMcFlyy80
    37 posts

@ubi-smash there is no error message when trying to connect, just the broken loading circle in the middle of a black screen.

• ubi-smash

Thank you for the update, you two. After checking with the team, it looks like this should be resolved by doing a quick reboot on your console. However, please keep us posted here if you are still receiving the same results.

Official Response
  • PartyMcFlyy80
    37 posts

@ubi-smash the quick reboot of the system did nothing. its still doing the same thing.

• ubi-smash

I'm sorry to hear you are running into the same issue, @partymcflyy80. To try and help remedy this issue moving forward, I would recommend trying our Ps5 Connectivity Guide here. Please know that these steps are not to suggest any internet connection issues, but to ensure that both the Ubisoft Services and your Internet Service are communicating with one another. If you have exhausted all steps shared, please keep us posted here.

Official Response
  • Xadro_
    21 posts

@ubi-smash I restarted the PS5 multiple times even pulled the plug for a dozen or so minutes but the bug persists. I also tried the PS4 version of the game and it has the same bug.

The helix store runs fine and so does the game.

• darkcult
    5 posts

@xadro_
    l have exactly the same problem, only in Division 2. It’s clearly an issue on Ubisoft end at this point.

• Xadro_
    21 posts

Its suddenly fixed for me now, i started AC Valhalla and checked and it wasn't working so i did the daily quests and messed around a bit in the game and then i manually saved and quick saved because i was preparing to delete the game and then re-download. But right before that i checked Ubisoft Connect and it suddenly worked. Dunno what the issue was but its fixed for me for now.

Now they gotta fix the Headshot community challenge so we can get that bow.

• blazn420copscme
    1 posts

@xadro_ I have had this problem since they released the 1.3.0 update. Sometimes it will work, but most of the time it will just freeze like you said in your post. Give it a couple of minutes and it will stop working again, its really random. And I have found no fixes to this problem either, restarting your consol does not help at all. I am pretty sure this problem is on Ubisofts end, simply because this problem happend AFTER the new patch.

• Brife71
    2 posts

I have been having this same issue as well ever since the patch. I've done all the things mentioned trying to get connected, to no avail. Since the patch only once have I been able to connect once, and that was after waiting for nearly 20 minutes.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 522 posts

Hey guys. Thanks for giving those steps a try. I'm sorry that they didn't seem to help all that much, however! Are you guys able to click out of the infinitely loading menus at all?

@darkcult Since you're experiencing this in the Division 2, do you recall when exactly this seemed to begin for you? Does the PS4 version of the game also appear to have this issue, or is it fine as well?

Official Response
  • Trixxell
    5 posts

@ubistorm

I have been getting the exact same issue as well since 1.3.0 dropped on PS5

• The screen freezes and just twitches a bit with a part of the rotating icon showing.
    • Rebooting, closing game, resetting internet connection, does nothing.
    • I can connect to Ubisoft Connect with AC: Odyssey just fine, so it's not a connection issue.
    • I can back out of the frozen screen with the O button and reselect Ubisoft Connect and it still give a frozen/twitching screen.
    • Trying from the Main Title screen with no save loaded, or from the Main Menu with a save currently loaded makes no difference either.

Hope some of that info helps.

• PartyMcFlyy80
    37 posts

@xadro_ Well i'm glad its one of us because i'm still in the same boat.

• Brife71
    2 posts

@ubistorm yes I can just hit circle (on ps5) and back out.

• MrMEC2009-2
    1 posts

I'm having this same issue with my PS5 - black screen with circle that never connects, and can't access Ubisoft Connect at all since the last update. Please fix this soon!!!

• Xadro_
    21 posts

@blazn420copscme You are right, it broke again when i just tried to do the daily quests again.

And yes i am able to get out of that broken loading screen by pressing circle on the dualsense controller which is i think B on XBOX

Also as i said the helix store works fine and on AC Origins the Ubisoft Connect works, even though it looks different i assume its the same site/url/IP

• guest-Z0tuOfOm
    2 posts
    I have the same issue i just get a black screen with a small white dot in the center (which is i think part of that half-circle that normally rotates while loading) and it does nothing but twitch a bit, i can back out of it with Circle on PS5 luckily.

Restarted the PS5 multiple times and tried from midgame and from before i load into the game.

I get error code 0x70000052

same issue

Suggested Topics