Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• N0tt0m
    2 posts

Same issue. None of the suggested fixes do anything - I shut down my PS5 every night.

I just logged into the game and was on the 'load/save screen' BEFORE I hit "Continue" to load into the game and I tried Ubisoft Connect... and it worked! Except that there was no unclaimed Festival bow (which is a different bug) - in fact there was no reference to the Festival at all. So I exited Ubisoft Connect and loaded into the game, then tried UC again, and now it's back to the same grey screen that it's been doing for the last few days. UC worked fine until Sunday.

This is definitely something on Ubisoft's end because nothing has been changed in my PS5 that might have caused this to start happening.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 536 posts

@Trixxell Thank you so much for the information you provided. That helps a great deal in getting a better idea of what exactly is going on with this.

@guest-Z0tuOfOm Thanks for sharing the error code you're getting! Just to confirm, are you on a PS4 or PS5?

For everyone still experiencing this infinite loading screen, if you have a PS4, does this seem to happen on Valhalla on your PS4?

Official Response
  • PartyMcFlyy80
    37 posts

Not only is connecting to Ubisoft in game an issue but the failed saves are still an issue too causing corrupt data. I’ve noticed that all the fast travels in Cent are causing failed saves. If I fast travel back to settlement, no issue. And now I can’t manually save.

• Xadro_
    21 posts

During todays daily quests i tried it a few times and it all worked fine as always, don't know if its completely fixed or just a good day. But at the very least i changed nothing in any settings in the PS5 or my router or other network devices.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1006 posts

@partymcflyy80 You are on PS5, correct? Please correct if mistaken, but if you are, could you let me know if you are using Performance or Quality Mode on your console when playing Valhalla and if changing it provides any new results in your saves files?

Official Response
  • PartyMcFlyy80
    37 posts

@ubi-smash hello, I am on Ps5 and using Performance Mode.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1006 posts

@PartyMcFlyy80 Thanks for confirming this! Would you be willing to test if changing to Quality Mode for Valhalla results in any changes to the corrupted files that have been appearing on your save slots?

Official Response
  • PartyMcFlyy80
    37 posts

@ubi-smash yes I will test once I’m logged in

• PartyMcFlyy80
    37 posts

@ubi-smash i tried out quality vs performance and its still giving me failed saves.

• N0tt0m
    2 posts

@n0tt0m This has been working normally for 2 days now.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Helo @n0tt0m,

Thank you for sharing this! We're glad that the issue has been resolved for you. Happy gaming!

@PartyMcFlyy80 - can you please confirm if you're still experiencing this issue? Many thanks!

Official Response
  • PartyMcFlyy80
    37 posts

@ubi-mark yep, still having the same issues. I think I’m going to give the game a rest until this is resolved. I

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 979 posts

Thanks for getting back to us @partymcflyy80, sorry to hear you're still having issues.

Could you please capture a clip demonstrating the behaviour and post the link here so we can send it over to the team?

This would be appreciated and help them to investigate this further!

Official Response

Suggested Topics