ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Rockin7GG
    Original poster 2 posts

Are we supposed to uninstall the program, or do we leave it be if we intend to purchase it on release ?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• futile67
    3 posts

@rockin7gg I uninstalled it as soon as the beta ended. Why keep a software that I won't be able to use and that I will have to download again on release as it will be a completely updated version?

• Rockin7GG
    Original poster 2 posts

@futile67 Yeah futile67, I kinda thought that too but, if they just have to add additional content at release, that would make the download/install faster. But I suppose you are right and the release will be totally different to the beta. I will uninstall and free up some space as RS+ beta is totally useless now. Thanks for the reply.

• PonkKastle
    1 posts

i wouldnt bother keeping it. when they go live they will have to rebrand at the very least the file structure on your pc, so best case they prompt you to donwload a new launcher when you open it, worst case they send baby ninjas to your house to replace all your cats with identical cats that arent yours, and on the way out they will steal your left shoe and delete it off your pc when your not looking

but i could be wrong

• UbiDork
    27 posts

@rockin7gg You can uninstall it if you'd like! No worries at all!

Suggested Topics