Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• headbanger866
    Original poster 31 posts

thanks ubisoft for ruining my game, i cannot save my game. when it tries to auto save, all i get is error messages saying game cannot be saved at this time. And i also cannot manually save because i get the same message. So at the moment i just cannot play the game Thanks, and i know i am not the only player suffering this problem.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Litten
    Ubisoft Support Staff 178 posts

HI there, thanks for getting in contact and apologies for the slight delay responding to your query. If possible can you confirm whether you were able to save prior to the latest update or whether this has been an ongoing issues with your game.

Also, if possible would you be able to provide an image or short video clip showing how this error occurs as this will greatly assist in our understanding of this issue.

Official Response
  • headbanger866
    Original poster 31 posts

@ubi-litten
    I had the problem before the latest update as well, but it only affected auto save. But now i get the data corrupt problem when i try to manual save now as well. So i will not be playing this game any more until you fix it. And i am sure you have plenty of pictures and videos of the problem from the many other players who suffering.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 699 posts

Thank you for your reply @headbanger866 and sorry to hear this.

We do need save files and videos from each player to understand what may be the initial cause for the data corruption for each player, and to see if we can notice any patterns. For example, if players effected have recently undertook a certain mission, side quest and or performed a certain action in-game. save files and videos will help us to discover this quicker.

If you do decide to help us with our investigation, please send us a video clip of your corruption message and let us know you have uploaded your save file to the cloud, via one of these links -

Ubisoft Support Website - https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/contact
    Twitter Support -  https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport
    Facebook Support - https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupportUK/

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics