Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheNorfolkian
    Original poster 516 posts

I discovered this strange glitch while playing on my XBox Series X. Having acquired the new Idunn’s Heart ability, which is super cool, Eivor will start to glow yellow when wearing the complete Dublin Champion set, as if the effect of Indunn’s Heart stays active, even when no healing is taking place. This has apparently happened only when equipping the complete set, and I have not seen it occur with any other set... only the Dublin Champion. In the video below, please note that I have modded the appearance of the Dublin Champion set to look more like the Black Raven set.

What is odd is that when Eivor gets hurt, the actual ability of Indunn’s Heart kicks in and the glowing stops, but if I switch out an armor piece and then equip the previous piece again, the glowing starts up again. At this time, I have found that restarting the game will cause the glowing to stop, but I will keep an eye out if it happens again. Regardless, this is a very strange but visually cool glitch... it reminds me of going into an Isu tomb in AC Origins as Bayek and standing on the teleportation platform.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TheNorfolkian

[Follow-Up]: I want to report that this glitch continues to occur after restarting the game with TU 1.3.0 installed. Restarting the game makes it go away, but if I switch out the armor set completely and then reapply the Dublin Champion set, the effect returns as viewed in the video above.

• TheNorfolkian

[UPDATE]: This glitch appears to have been resolved by a hot fix or something... I am no longer seeing the effect happen under any of the above noted circumstances.

• TheNorfolkian

[NEW UPDATE]: It seems the visual glitch with Idunn’s Heart is NOT exclusive to what armor is being worn. I have recently seen it happen when changing outfits or following combat. If I see this happen again I will make a new topic with a different video.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1541 posts

Hello @TheNorfolkian,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

I reported it to the development team along with your video for further review. Once we have an update on this, we are going to let everyone know through the patch notes.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • bielik01
    875 posts

@ubi-mark I saw the bug detailed in @JorRaptor's video

starting 7:37

• TheNorfolkian

@bielik01 Man, I gotta start watching those videos more. Thanks for sharing... glad to know I’m not crazy. I mean, I’m not actually complaining about it... it is a cool visual effect after all.

• Ubi-Litten
    Ubisoft Support Staff 178 posts

Hi all, thanks for this additional feedback and your continued patience while our team investigates this further.

Official Response
  • TheNorfolkian

Previously, I posted a topic about the glitch caused by Idunn’s Heart. I would like to report that as of TU 1.3.1, this glitch is still active. See the video for proof. I am on my XBox Series X and have no technical or internet issues.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 434 posts

@thenorfolkian Hello!

Thank you for bringing this back to our attention and taking the time to link this video, as well as link back to the original thread.

Sorry to hear this has not been fixed in the most recent update, however this video has been passed on to the team. The issue with Idunn's Heart is still under investigation.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause!

Official Response
  • TheNorfolkian

@ubi-nacho Compared to some of the other glitches in the game, this one isn’t so bad, but it is still unusual. Thanks for the response.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 482 posts

@thenorfolkian No worries. I'll merge this with your original thread. It is OK for you to bump an older thread if it's still an issue after a patch if there's something new to add to it, like you did here with the video. So don't worry if you ever need to do that with a thread in future.

Official Response
  • guest-IMP3B7mq
    4 posts

I'm not sure if it's a bug or not but when I had Eivor interact with the cooking pot in the longhouse in Ravensthorpe, she started glowing gold with gold dust floating off of her. It wouldn't go away until I had her sleep in her bed.

• Azhrei21
    45 posts

@guest-imp3b7mq I don't know about food, but i read about that and did it when I was wearing equip that I put HP runes in then took said equip off. I think you also have to have the skill where you regen HP. Then when you take said equip off, the glow stays on for good until you swap again. Tiny glitch that doesn't really matter honestly...

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1836 posts

@guest-imp3b7mq @Azhrei21 I can confirm that this issue has been reported. The golden glow is related to Idunn's Heart ability and Eivor should glow when this is active, however it appears to happen even when Eivor is not healing.

If you experience this again could you please confirm which armour and runes you have equipped and also provide a video as an example, thanks.

Official Response
  • Azhrei21
    45 posts

@ubi-keo dude i literally just described how to do it.... doesnt' matter what armor or which lvl HP runes...

• bielik01
    875 posts

@TheNorfolkian already reported this issue with Idunn's Heart skill.

• TheNorfolkian

@ubi-keo I recently re-posted in this old thread about this issue.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1836 posts

@thenorfolkian Thanks for sharing the link to your previous post you created for this issue.

@guest-IMP3B7mq @Azhrei21 I have merged your posts with this thread that was originally opened for this issue.

Official Response
  • Girlwithyellow
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics