Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• hooly96
    Original poster 10 posts

I have the Ultimate Edition of Valhalla and am still unable to download the Wrath of the Druids expansion without paying again. I have sent many emails in customer support with attachments of screenshots, videos and game codes with it to conclude with being told to keep an eye on this forum. That was over a month ago yet my issue is still listed under ‘Resolved Issues/Queries’ when for me it is clearly not. All responses now continue to refer me to this forum which is yet to be updated regarding my issue. Can anyone help, I’m running out of options and don’t know what else to do? I want to play the expansion but don’t think that will ever happen without paying again.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bielik01
    882 posts

@hooly96 what copy do you own? A physical one or digital one? As far as I know a physical one comes with a code to redeem the season pass, here's the guide how to do it.

• hooly96
    Original poster 10 posts

@bielik01 I have a physical copy. I wondered the same thing as I never remembered imputing a Season Pass code and when looking in the game case I can’t find one. I am organised with my games so I know I haven’t misplaced it. I contacted Ubisoft Support about this and I’ve sent photos of all the codes I received. I do have two leaflets promoting other Ubi products so assumed there was a mistake and one should be a season pass code. I thought it would be just as simple as sending me a new code but they seem to think otherwise.

I do seem to own some season pass content though. Or at least the store thinks I do as if I search for the Season Pass on the store it says I cannot purchase because I already own it?

• bielik01
    882 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • bielik01
    882 posts

@hooly96 this is how it should look like

If you already own it, click here and try to add it to your library.

• hooly96
    Original poster 10 posts

@bielik01 Well, one conversation with you and it’s solved. I definitely didn’t receive one of these codes in the box. I don’t understand why over 30 emails later Ubisoft didn’t seem to understand this. I told them multiple times I don’t think I received a season pass code. However because they never questioned it I assumed it wasn’t a separate piece of paper and was included in Ultimate Edition code I received (for the berserker pack).

Now I have seen what it should look like I can categorically say I never had one. Thank you for taking the time to reply to me and help me sort this. It’s very appreciated. I will contact Ubisoft Support again and hopefully it can be sorted.

• bielik01
    882 posts

@hooly96 I wouldn't speak to Ubisoft about this, that's more a case for Sony.

• bielik01
    882 posts

@hooly96 I can tell you that when I bought season pass separately, I got The Legend of Beowulf expansion immediately. Then I needed to download Wrath of the Druids after it was released.

• hooly96
    Original poster 10 posts

@bielik01 I ordered the game physical game through the Ubisoft Store so I think I will have to contact them. I did contact Sony when I originally contacted Ubisoft a couple months ago and they told me to go through Ubi too. I’ll see what they say but I think as I ordered through Ubi I’ll have to go through them.

• bielik01
    882 posts

@hooly96 good luck!

• bielik01
    882 posts

@hooly96 another thing that came to my mind... what does your box say? Mine, as you can see, is a regular version, with two leaflets.

Is there any information on yours that it is ultimate edition?

• hooly96
    Original poster 10 posts

@bielik01 Yes, mine does say it Ultimate Edition at the top. The leaflets I had in the case were the Instruction booklet thing, one Ultimate Edition pack code and two promoting the Valhalla Books. Not one for a Season Pass code. As Ubisoft didn’t seem to mention a separate Season Pass code I just assumed it was part of the Ultimate Edition leaflet code.

I was trying to add a photo but it just says error.

• bielik01
    882 posts

@hooly96 so probably the "Ultimate" pack didn't include season pass after all, that's why you "have to" pay for Wrath of the Druids when you are about to add it to your library.

• hooly96
    Original poster 10 posts

@bielik01 Yes! I’m almost certain now after talking to you that this is the exact problem. After you sent that image of the season pass code I definitely know I have never seen that before. You’ve really been a big help so thank you.

• bielik01
    882 posts

@hooly96 you know what? Try "buying" Season Pass first, and then Wrath of the Druids. I guess that ultimate code may include Season Pass, and not DLC itself.

• bielik01
    882 posts

@hooly96 so, were you able to download Wrath of the Druids successfully?

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 471 posts

@hooly96 Hi there,

I'm happy to help look into this for you. Do you have a case number that you can share, so that I can view previous screenshots sent to us?

Thank you!

Official Response
  • hooly96
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-nacho Yes my case number is 14682620.

• bielik01
    882 posts

@hooly96 still no success?

• hooly96
    Original poster 10 posts

@bielik01 No, unfortunately still not working. I’ve tried contacting Ubi again but no reply yet.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics