Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LightUpTheEyes
    Original poster 2 posts

I play For Honor through Steam, everything was fine and then suddenly I've been having problems. First off I'll just mention the ubiconnect launcher opens, but has a 3 second input delay on each key I hit when putting in my credentials and when I finally get my email and password put in it crashes.

I then try to open For Honor through steam and I have to wait for it to sync my achievements which it fails. So I skip that and the game will launch, but I have to sign in through the overlay which it never saves. Then I get through that and it fails to connect to the FH servers even though they are up and running. The only way I can fix it is to restart my computer completely. Then I open up steam launch the game, it doesn't need to sync my achievements, but I do have to sign in again through the overlay, I'm able to connect to the servers, I jump in a game and for some reason I don't get audio from the impact of only my weapons or the announcer sometimes.

I had to do this everyday for about a week. Nothing has changed since then as I've only been getting on and playing FH. Anyhelp would be appreciated.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• deathtocakl
    346 posts

It might be good to post this in the support section. I personally can't help.

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 334 posts

@lightuptheeyes Hey there! I'm sorry to hear about this sequence of frustrating issues! Would you be able to take a brief video of what's occurring so that I can get an exact read on the situation. I haven't seen other receiving all these issues at the same time, or on a consistent basis. (Also, I've moved your thread over from General Discussions to the Player Support channel.)

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics