Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SOLVED [Sigrblot Festival] Unable to complete Norvid part of "The War Effort" because already bought all before quest.

0 Likes/35 Replies/884 Views
    jrlmusic
    3 posts

@kerlear This hotfix still doesn't solve the issue of Norvid's shop being empty. (Without having to go back and load a previous save which I don't want to have to do...)

• Anubis7110
    5 posts

Problem solved It took me 2 days with various savems, the festival passed. Regards

• VelikoRocc
    19 posts

Good afternoon. An event is happening now. In order to complete the last task. We need to buy something at the Nordvid store. But I can't finish this event, since I've already bought everything. And it doesn't count for me. What to do?

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 746 posts

Hello @velikorocc could you please specify the name of the Sigrblot Festival quest you are trying to complete, where it was initiated, or who gave the quest, so that I may look into this further?

Official Response
  • VelikoRocc
    19 posts

Sigrblot Festival quest is The War Effort!
    I have completed:

Pillar One

Pillar Two

• Buy something from Norvid’s shop - """"""""I can't do this, because I have already bought everything from him in the store and there is nothing there."""
    • Defeat Alwin in a game of Orlog - Done

Pillar Three

• Help Thyra with the sacrifice - Done
    • Help Braun with the pigs - Done
    • Humble Ake - Done

Pillar Four

• Call a Feast at the Longhouse - Done
    • Apply a Tatoo - Done
    • Find the 3 War Letters in the Festival Area - Done

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 746 posts

Thank you for clarifying this @velikorocc. I can see that the issue with the empty Norvid shop, is currently being looked into and has been reported.

If possible, could you please record a video clip or show us an image of Novids empty shop and let us know if your save file is uploaded to the cloud, so that we may access it?

Official Response
  • Kerlear
    Original poster 7 posts

@velikorocc if you have saved games before Sigrblot Festival started, you can reset|restock shop using old save and disabling cloud sync in Uplay and complete this task, but you`ll need to complete all Sigrblot Festival again. look at my post from August, 4.

• Ahmed__Khalil
    2 posts

@ubi-milky
    same issue unable to complete " war effort " due to  already bought everything from norvid before receiving this quest
    the save file is uploaded to the cloud

• Kerlear
    Original poster 7 posts

@ahmed__khalil if you have saved games before Sigrblot Festival started, you can reset|restock shop using old save and disabling cloud sync in Uplay and complete this task, but you`ll need to complete all Sigrblot Festival again. look at my post from August, 4

• Ahmed__Khalil
    2 posts

@kerlear unfortunately that's not an option for me .. i will lose about 15 h of gameplay 😧

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 628 posts

Hey @ahmed__khalil ,

Thank you for sharing these screenshots, I'm sorry to see you're also encountering this issue!

I've passed your details onto the team as part of their ongoing investigation into this.

When we have more information available, we'll share it here so keep an eye out!

Thank you!

Official Response
  • VelikoRocc
    19 posts

@ubi-milky Here is just like Ahmed _ _ Khalil and others who posted screenshots here.

• VelikoRocc
    19 posts

@ubi-theberry Good afternoon. And will you have time to solve this problem somehow, so that you can finish the quest?

• VelikoRocc
    19 posts
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3931 posts

Hello there @VelikoRocc!

Thanks for taking the time to gather some screenshots for us! I've passed these along to the development team as part of the ongoing investigation.

The development team are still investigating this issue further. We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation at this time. Rest assured that as soon as we have more information available, we will let you know within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics