Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SOLVED [Sigrblot Festival] Unable to complete Norvid part of "The War Effort" because already bought all before quest.

0 Likes/35 Replies/944 Views
    Kerlear
    Original poster 7 posts

Hello. I am not able to fill in the progress bar of the Sigrblot Festival quest "Preparing for war", since the only remaining quest is "Purchase in Norvid's shop", but I already bought everything from him before receiving this quest. Repeated tasks do not increase the filling of the scale.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Kerlear
    Original poster 7 posts
    Best Answer

@Ubi-Borealis @Ubi-Mark @luigispcrew So i tried a few times more, and what can i say. @lucaigracwe method is working if you have old saves. After disabling the cloud sync and loading Save that was Before Sigrblot Festival started, after Sigrblot Festival cutscene Norvid shop again was full and if you have task to buy from it active and buy Decoration (or mb something else (but not Hairstyle or Beard, they aren`t work for me somehow) - task will be fulfilled. (5 hours of gameplay time was lost, but.. why not?)

• luigispcrew
    80 posts

I cannot complete the mission but I bought everything from Norvid

• Murse1992
    1 posts

@luigispcrew I am having the same issue. I completed everything including doing the tournament fights and orlog games multiple time. I also bought everything as well. Please post if you see any changes with this. I also reached out to support and they were no help with this of course...

• bielik01
    956 posts

@kerlear this is kinda of a deadlock situation... you bought everything from Norvid he had to offer until now, but after finishing The War Effort two more items will pop at his shop.
    You can't buy anything more from him, because it's not yet available, and that is because you can't proceed with The War Effort, which requires doing shopping at Norvid's...

• AlePlay
    521 posts

@luigispcrew io solo un oggetto di decorazione per la quest,
    non trovo mai niente che mi piace XD

• WrecK3rr
    48 posts

So I bought everything from Norvid before doing the War Efforts quest where it asks you to buy something from him.
    And now I'm stuck and unable to buy anything from him because his Shop is now empty.

What do I do now?

• tomzun
    2 posts

I have bought all items from Norvid’s Shop. But the quest "The War Effort" is also shows I need to complete buy something from Norvid’s Shop.

• jrlmusic
    3 posts

@luigispcrew Same issue here. Already bought everything from Norvid, so no way to progress.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4132 posts

Hello there!

I've merged together a couple of threads about this issue with Norvid's store into a single thread. I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this merge.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble progressing in "The War Effort" due to being unable to purchase any items from Norvid's Store. Thank you @Kerlear for including some additional images.

I've passed these reports along to the development team so they can investigate this issue further. If we require any additional information from you, we will reach out within this thread. In the meantime, please keep an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for any future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • luigispcrew
    80 posts

@ubi-borealis quick update: I completed the mission loading a previous save. I hope anyone have one

• Kerlear
    Original poster 7 posts

@luigispcrew I tried this too, but when i loaded previous saves (even those when Sigrblot Festival not started) and go to Norvid - his shop still was empty

• luigispcrew
    80 posts

@kerlear Try disabling the cloud sync too in ubi connect before loading previous save

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello @luigispcrew,

Thank you for sharing this! We're glad that you were able to complete this quest.

@Kerlear - sorry to hear about your experience. I can see that this issue has been already reported and it's currently being investigated. Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through the patch notes. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

Official Response
  • Anubis7110
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Anubis7110
    5 posts

The problem is still there.

• Kerlear
    Original poster 7 posts
    Best Answer

@Ubi-Borealis @Ubi-Mark @luigispcrew So i tried a few times more, and what can i say. @lucaigracwe method is working if you have old saves. After disabling the cloud sync and loading Save that was Before Sigrblot Festival started, after Sigrblot Festival cutscene Norvid shop again was full and if you have task to buy from it active and buy Decoration (or mb something else (but not Hairstyle or Beard, they aren`t work for me somehow) - task will be fulfilled. (5 hours of gameplay time was lost, but.. why not?)

• Anubis7110
    5 posts

And if I don't have to save what?

• Anubis7110
    5 posts

@anubis7110 I did everything above and still the same, buy something from Norvid. I turned off the synchronization, I saved the save before the festival started and nothing the same as it was, I attach a screenshot.

• Kerlear
    Original poster 7 posts

@anubis7110 On your screenshots you complete already all tasks (except Norvid) so i don`t know if you again complete all tasks or you just tried to restock Norvid shop by loading saved games...

If you disable sync and load saved game when Sigrblot Festival not started yet, then, after Sigrblot Festival starts, all you Sigrblot Festival progress will be reseted, if method that was mentioned above can be used for your saved game.

You can find out about Sync On or Off by saving game before start of Sigrblot Festival - exit game to desktop - run game again (and if Sync is Off) you`ll have message that your Local Saved Games are different from Cloud Saves. After that - Start the Game with Local Saved Game that was before start of Sigrblot Festival, and after it starts - all your progress in Sigrblot Festival this time will be reseted and Norvid shop will be full again.

Suggested Topics