Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Eternicus_78
    Original poster 4 posts

Hi, months ago I pre ordered the Ultimate versions of AC: Valhalla and Immortal: Fenyx Rising. As part of their pre-order bonus I should've receive additional content (bonus mission). For Valhalla: 'Way of the Berserker', and for I:FR 'A Tale of Fire and Lightning'.

Once the game was released I saw the bonus content in the rewards list, but I had to spend UPlay coins (somewhere between 60-100 coins each) to unlock them. At that time I thought it was kinda weird, but I didn't really give it much thought.

But every time I check the rewards page for new stuff I see those two 'free' contents and wonder: Why did I have to spend UPlay coins on them, they were part of my pre-orders. Is this how it worked for everyones pre order, or did something go wrong and I need to contact support?

Soon FC6 will be out, it has some bonus content too, I wonder if I have to spend UPlay coins on those 'free items' as well?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

@eternicus_78 Hello! I am sorry to hear that you have had to spend your Ubisoft Coins to unlock items you should have owned with your game edition. Please create a ticket with our support team to help further look into this for you, we'd be glad to assist that way!

Official Response
  • HIDDEN1NE
    130 posts

@eternicus_78

This is definitely gonna suck to hear, but unfortunately you didn’t have to unlock through both. They’ve had this not really problem but by design, since Origins with the preorder quest and same with Odyssey. When you download through like a pre order code or console, that’s an add on downloading onto your drive, which won’t trigger the Ubisoft Connect version to register, as they’re essentially two different systems not in communication.

The connect versions are so people can acquire the quests after launch, but obviously through coins. What pre order people should do, and so essentially to answer your FC6 question, if you pre order the quest like you knowingly have it, you don’t need to buy it through ubisoft connect, it’s essentially a waste of points just to tie it to your ubisoft account. You didn’t have to re-unlock it through the connect page and so i’m sorry you had to waste the points before hand, but going forward and this is for anything because the jackdaw ship is the same (river raid reward turned to points), if you earn something one way you don’t have to unlock it through ubisoft connect again, even if you wanna complete all the rewards, as a completionist myself, it’s not worth it, just leave them sitting. Lmk if you have any follow ups.

Btw this is from essentially what another support mod told someone in another thread, bit more explained tho. With your support ticket I would just see if they can give you the points back, your quest should be fine if downloaded as said.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 621 posts

Hey there,

For this type of issue we would certainly recommend that a player contacts us directly.

There we can investigate exactly what has happened and ensure everything is as it should be for a player.

Many thanks

Official Response
  • Eternicus_78
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubisushivamp Thank you for the reply! I will create a ticket tomorrow

• Eternicus_78
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-wheelyduck Thank you for the reply! I will create a ticket tomorrow

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 875 posts

@eternicus_78

Not a problem, Thanks!

Official Response
  • bielik01
    1324 posts

@ubi-orion when will Ubisoft Connect rewards be tied with Animus store? I have Altaïr Outfit from Godly Rewards Package and Jackdaw Naval Pack from Ubisoft Connect Challenges (hull, sails, tail, and figurehead) and Reda's Store (shields), yet I have these rewards in Ubisoft Connect unclaimed. I don't want (and I probably couldn't be able to) spend my coins on these rewards.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4659 posts

We wouldn't be able to speculate if the Ubisoft Connect rewards page would be integrated into the Animus Store, @bielik01.

We have shared this feedback with the development team, and have notified them that players are being asked to purchase content with Units that they've already unlocked in-game (such as the Jackdaw scheme and "The Way of the Berserker" quests).

Any updates regarding this would be shared via patch notes within the News & Announcements forum, so please keep an eye out here for the most up-to-date information.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics