Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• KazaiWillRule
    Original poster 11 posts
    No issues from day one for me.
    But in recent days getting this.
    Is it just me? not sure the correct way to report this. Would like to know if possible.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 425 posts

@kazaiwillrule Hey,

I am sorry to hear that you've been encountering graphic artifacting.

Can you confirm if you've either verified your game files or updated your drivers?

Official Response
  • KazaiWillRule
    Original poster 11 posts

@ubi-swaggins thanks,
    I always update to the latest nvidia driver when available. I am running in RTX with a 3070 video card.
    Unsure what you mean or how to verify files though.
    Regards

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 932 posts

@kazaiwillrule Are you playing Watch Dogs Legion on Ubisoft Connect of the Epic Game Launcher? To verify your game files from the Epic Game client, check out their guide here. Let us know if you still see the same results in-game.

Official Response
  • KazaiWillRule
    Original poster 11 posts

@ubi-smash thanks again
    I run it through Epic originally
    Cannot see it in Epic and Ubisoft has it greyed out.

• Ubi-Mercury
    Ubisoft Support Staff 381 posts

Thanks for the clarification @kazaiwillrule. I would advise running both the Epic Games launcher and the Ubisoft Connect client as administrator to see if you're able to verify game files after that.

Official Response
  • KazaiWillRule
    Original poster 11 posts

@ubi-mercury I would like to actually apologise.
    I have caused this problem. Didn't realise this as I was not playing other games, tried something else also and seen the same issue.
    Do not run any software that increases the GPU speed.
    In my example I was running it and not realising it was running in the background.
    Been playing now for a while and it is good as gold.
    Thanks Ubisoft for assisting.

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 425 posts

@kazaiwillrule Thanks for getting back to us on this!

Good to hear your issues with the game are now resolved 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics