ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• IlluminatiEyes
    1713 posts

@rickrob2003_-_
    Now you hurt my feelings man... 😄 back to the topic: Glad is Strong, and its all about the perception you make to the enemy... If you consinstly feint attacks, of course your enemy will throw lights from nowhere... Perception buddy... Try throw some lights first Just to bait, and then feint Or mix up with toe stab or punch... But if you start feinting every time, you get predictable... Hope i did help you.

• geberelo
    154 posts
    @rickrob2003_-_
    Now you hurt my feelings man... 😄 back to the topic: Glad is Strong, and its all about the perception you make to the enemy... If you consinstly feint attacks, of course your enemy will throw lights from nowhere... Perception buddy... Try throw some lights first Just to bait, and then feint Or mix up with toe stab or punch... But if you start feinting every time, you get predictable... Hope i did help you.

dude glad's playing style wasn't like this. what are we going to do after light feint and a stab punch, will we do the same thing again and just spam?

• IlluminatiEyes
    1713 posts

@selim-i_evvel
    It wasnt, but it is now. And he is overall better than he was. Now you re not punished with an heavy, every time you miss toe stab, and you have more mixups that are usefull if you are not consistently trying to do UB feint...Let some heavys fly, and throw some lights with no padron. It works with me.
    The only thing glad have bad, is reflex guard, they sHould remove reflex guard on all assassins class.

• rickrob2003_-_
    Original poster 19 posts

@picoancus anything helps at this point xD

• IlluminatiEyes
    1713 posts

@rickrob2003_-_
    The problem Glad have, is the same problem all assassins have... Low HP, that you can solve with Head hunter perk in team fights, but it takes time and executions... All Assassins represent a big risk in team fights because low HP and ganks... The margin of error is short, and reflex guard dont help at all. You have always try to be the wing man in ganks, and avoid been ganked. Glad does not have the endurance like heavys and vanguards to sustain And endure been punished by many enemys until some teamate arrive.

• deathtocakl
    1494 posts

@PicoAncus low hp is a little bit of it. The bigger problems are the crappy renown gain and bad team fighting ability of (most) assassins.

• IlluminatiEyes
    1713 posts

@deathtocakl
    Yes you're right.
    Yes that's the main problem, but as you've already mentioned, I thought it wasn't necessary to mention it again.
     Then allied to that comes the low HP, allied to the Reflex Guard...

And all of this is what makes assassins "lesser good" than Vanguards and Heavys for Team Fights.

Not that Assassins don't have better Movesets. But the Team Game Mode right now is aimed at heroes who can toughen up and endure fights where they are often at a numerical disadvantage. Heroes with some margin of error.

Suggested Topics