ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• YazX_
    Original poster 185 posts

it has been removed in march without any given reason or notification, the only response we got in old forums is that it has been removed, so is it safe to assume that Ubisoft will never fix or bring it back?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• KmarkoPL
    385 posts
    Banned

@yazx_ Not likely.
    The game is no longer supported.

• JiDe2019
    1 posts

@kmarkopl Since when ? (I have the same bug)

• Ogami_musashi
    4 posts

You can still use the ACP, via the ACP.ini file in you Documents folder. You need to first load you save file, then alt tab to the ACP.ini file. You can then change the parameters. Once the parameters have taken effect in the game, they will be associated with that save file, so they will be saved.
    I haven't tested with parameters that require a reload, like change the player of NPC HP or level, though, but other parameters work.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 793 posts

Hi all,

At the moment we don't have any information on if this will return to the game.

Official Response
  • PlantPirate1
    1 posts

@ubi-baron
    Hi there,
    The ACP was one of the best features of Origins. I could make it a game that I liked to play rather than a game the developers assumed I'd like to play. Without this feature, the game has lost a lot of its joy for me. I don't care about achievements or the challenge of limited ammunition or any of that. I'm not hard core. I just want to run around in this beautiful world you've created, see some sights, sneak around, and cause some chaos. The ACP made that incredible experience possible. Since players have been asking about it for a long time, could we please get it back? It would really mean a lot to me and others who also enjoyed this experience.
    J.

• Ogami_musashi
    4 posts

@plantpirate1 See my post above. You can still use it via the ACP.ini file. It would be better if the menu was back, but at least we can still tweak the parameters.

• Ubi-Litten
    Ubisoft Support Staff 179 posts

Hi all, we have received a lot of feedback regarding the removal of the Animus Control Panel after transitioning to the Ubisoft Connect application. Please rest assured this has been forwarded to our development teams for further review, however as noted above the Ubisoft support team would not be able to provide any further information regarding this at this time. I understand you are all eagerly awaiting this feature to be returned so please keep an eye on our official website along with these forums and social media outlets for any further news or information as soon as it may be made available.

Official Response
  • iChaosPaladin
    17 posts

3 more months passed after latest Ubi support answer. ACP still not added back...

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2456 posts

Hey guys,

We don't have any further information at this time to confirm any plans to re-instate the Animus Control Panel.

Should anything further be announced we'll let you know, but for now it continues to remain disabled.

Thank you for your understanding and sorry for any disappointment caused!

Official Response

Suggested Topics