ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Oxavo
    805 posts

Hello all and thanks for reaching out to us.

We have received the update from the Development Team that investigation has been reopened.
    We'll share more information as soon as we have it. 

Thank you for your understanding while the team continue to look into this! 

• EpicLazor
    Original poster 13 posts

Patch 1.5 coming in a few hours, I really hope this is fixed. It's genuinely preventing me from enjoying this game, and finishing the DLCs cause the outfit ruins cutscenes. Looking forward to Dawn of Ragnarok, but will not be buying until this this is fixed (hopefully in this latest update).

• RainbowAshii
    33 posts

@epiclazor I just checked my game - PC. Had to reload the save file twice, but it seems fixed? Stomach bit seems still a bit big, but leather straps aren't floating in air anymore.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey @rainbowashii and @EpicLazor, thank you for bearing with us whilst we looked into it further. The development team have stated that this issue should now be fixed and the torso should have no gap between the belt and the gear. If that is not the case and you still believe that it isn't working, could you please provide a short video showing the issue and also displaying that you are on the latest version of the game? The latest version of the game can be found in the lower right-hand corner of the main menu.

Regarding videos, you could directly upload the clip to an online video-sharing platform like Twitter or YouTube. Alternatively, if you would prefer, you could transfer the video to a PC using a flash drive and then send it to us another way, such as through a file-sharing site. 

Should anyone have further questions regarding this or anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Suggested Topics