Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FRANCIS_KISSEMS
    Original poster 1 posts

Can we please get an update to D1. PS5 VERSION it's to clunky at times. Feels like I'm running in place when I'm darting. We truly need a 60fps update ASAP!! Or a remaster. Is it up to massive or PS? DAY 1 fans miss the game but playing it feels backwards on ps5. Can we make a petition or something?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• KmarkoPL
    224 posts
    Can we make a petition or something?

Petitions are or morons !!

• TxDieselKid
    146 posts

I'd say wait another 7+ years for a re-master, but this 100% should be done when the time is right.

There are some QOL updates that would REALLY be great to the existing playerbase. Things such as more loadouts, daily targeted loot with ability to choose it in Resistance/UG, and so many things that would be very easy to implement in the current status that could still help bring new players in.

• Adrian-11
    562 posts

@txdieselkid

These would be great. BUT... it won't make money for Ubi, so they may never happen.
    There are more chances to see the whole D1 map ported to D2 than updating D1... that could be a D2 expansion selling for $, and probably much easier to deal with all the design and QoL improvements that are already in D2.
    Therefore, no much hope for a D1 significant update, prey and fingers crossed for a good D2 expansion.

All we can hope for D1 really is to keep the servers up and GEs on rotation.

• TxDieselKid
    146 posts

@adrian-11 It's literally why I still pump some dollars in to my account to buy premium credits to use in D1. I may be the only one, but at least I'm trying. lol

• Adrian-11
    562 posts

@txdieselkid

And what are you using those premium credits for?

• TxDieselKid
    146 posts

@adrian-11 emotes. I'm gonna be the best Div 1 dancer there is. LOLOLOLOL

• KraziAgent
    11 posts

Please implement AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution (FSR) technology. Tom Clancy's : The Division is a game that deserves to be played with the best possible graphics quality, and AMD FSR technology would help a lot.

• TxDieselKid
    146 posts

@kraziagent Apparently there's some shader mods on PC that make it look UNREAL (e3 style). I would KILL for that option on my XB....

• Adrian-11
    562 posts

@txdieselkid

Where? Where???

The only mod I saw was something that eliminated the haze (which created the impression the picture was clearer) and shifted the lighting a bit more to the blue (or seemed that way because there was no haze). So, not very impressive.

• Adrian-11
    562 posts

@txdieselkid

Oh, if you are looking for the E3 look & feel, play with "Neutral Lighting" setting (on). I hope there is one on XB.

• TxDieselKid
    146 posts

@adrian-11 No, these are community generated shader mods that aren't from Ubi/Massive.

• pigfoot_
    1 posts

+1 patch to update PS5 60fps

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics