ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• KAEFR
    Original poster 7 posts

HUNTER encounters have been glitched since launch!
    We all know this. Getting the first 8 hunter spawns (I think it is 😎 look at this lame emote wow EIGHT and close parenthesis is a "cool" emoji. Stupid poor forum design. EIGHT HUNTERS in D.C. I think) is VERY HIT AND MISS, Specter for example is INSANELY HARD to get to spawn, requiring FRESH INSTANCES (technical issue) to even TRY to get him to spawn! Quit to the main menu and load again, it's not a reasonable condition of playing this game! ... My buddy was with me long ago - we fought the 4 hunters at the Xmas tree. We killed them, but he didn't pick up 2 of the masks.... NOW he CANNOT get the hunters to spawn, so he cannot get the shield splinterer f2000!!!
    WTFF??!??!?!?
    SINCE LAUNCH, UBI, MASSIVE, WE PAID FOR THIS GAME!
    Share your stories and headaches down here guys help this topic get some traction - it is a REAL PAIN IN THE A** trying to help friends get their hunters due to THESE GLITCHES and POOR DESIGN!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• sasorisan1
    53 posts

@kaefr
    hunters are the most difficult to defeat, i agree 100%, especially solo like me
    i haven't tried the x-mas tree locations yet and i think i'll avoid it altogether if it takes more than one player

i expect the reply to the non drop of the masks will be;
    (1) show missing mask on you profile
    (2) show steps to spawn hunters and that will show how you are not able to spawn them to get masks
    (3) thank you for the info i will pass this to our team
    (4) till then too bad

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3640 posts

@kaefr I'm sorry to hear that you and your friend are experiencing issues with hunters not spawning. Players had reported this sometime ago, however the development team were unable to reproduce the issue and managed to collect all of the hunter masks.

I can see that another player provided a workaround in this older thread: (https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2061727-Bug-Specter-Mask-Solved) which appeared to work for some players that were experiencing the issue.

As sasorisan1 mentioned we would require a video showing what was listed before we can forward this onto the development team to investigate further.

Official Response

Suggested Topics