Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LG7_GODLITZ
    Original poster 1 posts

Please help to solve the error 0_1.
    Im playing in PS4

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 537 posts

Hey @LG7_GODLITZ, thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear about the problem you ran into.

First and foremost, can I just double-check at what point do you receive this error message? Is it possibly as you attempt to launch the game?

In the meantime, if you haven't already, try completing steps outlined in the following article, which will allow you to establish the best possible connection to game servers, and see if issue persists.

Keep us updated!

Official Response
  • R18d09b13
    1 posts

Não estou consigo ter acesso ao jogo está dando erro 0.1

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1071 posts

Hey @r18d09b13

Thank you for reaching out to us!

We can only support in English on this page, so if you could please translate any further posts it'd be appreciated!

Based on your tags and post though, I can make out that you're encountering a 0_1 connection error in-game on PS4?

If so, could you please ensure that have given all of the steps in our connectivity troubleshooting guide a try as these should get you back up and running.

If you need any more help please let us know, otherwise you're welcome to access support in your preferred language by creating a ticket on our Support Site here.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • guest-2AUfviu9
    1 posts

Não estou conseguindo me conectar com os servidores do "The Crew ® 2" quando estou conectado no cabo de rede LAN no PS4. Somente no wi-fi, e no wi-fi meu jogo cai do servidor toda hora por causa da intensidade do sinal.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 568 posts

Hey @guest-2aufviu9

Thanks for getting in contact, however our team are only able to offer support on these forums in English at this time, apologies for this.

If you still require assistance and would like to request support in your preferred language, please open a ticket with us.

Alternatively, if you'd like to translate your query we'd be happy to assist you here.

Official Response
  • P4SC4L3R0
    1 posts

When I enter the game and click on Start Story, I cant connect to the game server and error 0_1 pops up, I restarted my router and verified the game integrity files, can you please help me fix this problem so i can play with my friends? 🙂

• geritobg
    1 posts
  • Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 777 posts

Hello @geritobg @P4SC4L3R0

Sorry to hear you're seeing this error code at the moment!

If the issue is still ongoing, could you please could you please follow our troubleshooting guide here. You may have tried some of the listed steps already, but if there are any here you have not yet tired could you please complete them and let us know the results?

Thank you.

Official Response
  • FridameIX
    1 posts

Hello, today I tried to launch The Crew 2 but every time I launched the game it got me that I was not logged in. I checked my connection and relaunched my game several times but the problem persists. it me that the error code is: 0_1

• UbiMint
    Ubisoft Support Staff 106 posts

Hey @FridameIX! Welcome to the forums!

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues connecting to The Crew 2, thanks for reaching out and providing the error code! If you try these connection troubleshooting steps, does the issue persist? Please let me know if you have any questions about any of the steps, I'd be glad to help!

Official Response
  • ClaytonHitter
    1 posts

Erro 0_1 me ajudem

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1006 posts

Hello @claytonhitter! Welcome to the forums! Sorry for the trouble you are having with getting into The Crew 2. For this error message you are receiving, I recommend following our guide here to remedy this issue. Please feel free to contact us here if you have any questions. Thank you!

Official Response
  • AlexK102020
    1 posts

Hi,

I wrote an answer in the old forum, would suggest you try this:
    https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2249843-Error-code-0_1/page6

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 777 posts

@alexk102020 Hello there!

Thank you for getting in touch to share a workaround for this error message, it's much appreciated.

Hopefully players can follow the guide to help with this particular issue.

Official Response

Suggested Topics