ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Anykeyer
    Original poster 171 posts

I dont see why not. Maybe even sell it again (for bucks) and advertise as being the only game with production Voiture Noire.
    The car was finished recently and there are some changes from showroom shell concept you can spot. Here is a nice gallery btw https://www.motor1.com/news/511709/bugatti-la-voiture-noire-production/: (https://motor1.com/news/511709/bugatti-la-voiture-noire-production)
    The front looks identical but windshield wipers were changed to "classic" Chiron (than cental singe arm didnt work, unlike Koeningsegg cars it doesnt reach anything at all, really easy to notice if u switch to 1st person view when its raining in game). Speaking of windows they arent tinted. Current in-game has permanent forced black tint and I dont like it. Its not like interceptor cars, which were updated (thankfully) in 1.9 to have no tint on their own but instead to come with black window tint vanity by default (which u can remove). Noire instead has black tint forced and unremovable, just like vault interceptors in patch 1.8.
    The interior is brown, not black, because original Atlantic was using this color. There is also extra air vent behind front wheel on production car. Skirt looks more like Chirons. Pairs of air vents on the roof before and after engine bay. Wing now is U-shaped and goes around rear top engine vents. And fuel cap is in much more sensible position.
    Maybe there are some more differences I didnt spot but those are enough to easily tell concept and production models apart.

Oh and btw Centodieci also has this forced black tint problem. Its only on demo shells, real car doesnt have it. So I suggest conveting it to no tint + default vanity you can remove, just like u did with vault interceptors/enforcers in 1.9.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bilalasif1992
    1 posts

@anykeyer i have facing the same .: (https://moomgame.com/)

• OBu42
    217 posts

@anykeyer

Do w really need one more Bugatti???

• Anykeyer
    Original poster 171 posts

@obu42
    Its just a matter of time before we get another one. So why not at least get a good stuff instead of 4th reskin of Divo?

• minecraftdab775
    1 posts

i have tried,: (https://minecraftdab.com) but not enjoyed a lot

Suggested Topics