Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/2 Replies/28 Views
    VulgarOne
    Original poster 13 posts

It would be nice to be able to actually use the button that is bound to map to actually work. Rather than have to hit esc, vehicle, then performance to get to the map. This also does not allow the ability to make adjustments to the car, like toe in, camber, etc. It has been this way since I purchased the game. For a bit, the map worked correctly after an update, but the horn kept blasting. Apparently instead of fixing the horn issue, an update reverted back to the previous behavior, instead of simply fixing the horn blasting.

Really, we paying customers should at least be able to have access to all the settings, and have map access. If you are only going to produce the game to work with console controllers. Then you should have provided a disclaimer that the game does not work for keyboard & steering wheel players. I doubt you people would be willing to give me a refund for your defective game, and apparently have no intentions of fixing it, yet I have paid in good faith.

I would really like to see a reply from somebody from Ubisoft.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 720 posts

Hey @vulgarone, thanks for getting in touch and sorry about the issue you've been having.

I understand that you have a button assigned to your steering wheel that is there for you to access the map, however as you're unable to, you have to use keyboard in order to do so, am I correct? Let me know if I understood something wrong there.

If it is the case indeed however, would I be able to double-check what is the steering wheel that you're using?

Official Response

Suggested Topics