Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheNorfolkian
    Original poster 512 posts

TU 1.3.0 indicates that there are placeholders for three new abilities for the upcoming Siege of Paris expansion. This was expected since the Wrath of the Druids expansion also introduced three new abilities. However, I am curious about the future of River Raids and those three abilities we acquired that are only at Level 1: Shoulder Bash, Battlecry, and Berserker Trap. Will there be another ‘river raid’ area in France that will feature the Level 2 upgrades for these three abilities, or are they going to be featured in any ‘new’ rivers back in the British Isles?

Honestly, I’d like to see the Level 2 of Shoulder Bash have Eivor be able to bust down ANY locked or barred door, but it‘s more likely to just deal more damage. The Level 2 of Battlecry could simply increase the amount of time that enemies are stunned in fear of Eivor, or make Eivor even stronger. And the Level 2 of Berserker Trap would obviously be the trap being able to blow up a second time like the upgraded Poisonous and Incendiary Powder Traps, or have a larger cloud explosion area like the upgraded Thorn of Slumber so that more enemies can go crazy.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

I never use abilities so the River Raid abilities being just Lv.1 does not bother me much, but I sure welcome if they give their Lv.2 versions.

It may be more sensible for the Lv.2 versions to be introduced in future River Raid updates. The lazy way to do so is to put them in Vagn's stock and exchange them for foreign supplies.

• TheNorfolkian
    Original poster 512 posts

@imaginaryruins Hahaha... the thought of Vagn selling ability upgrades for supplies cracks me up: “Up for some raiding? Or... would you like some secret knowledge I’ve been hoarding from you all this time? All I need is 1000 supplies.”

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics