Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• OdyssOne24
    6 posts

I can't complete the Trial of the Morrigan in Ulaid (the italian version of Valhalla shows "Ulaid" ULAID instead of "Ulster"), has it been fixed by TU 1.3.1?
    In the patch notes I only read this: "Trial of the Morrigan cannot be started if it has been completed in a previous playthrough." but this is not the case.
    I can repeat this trial forever if you don't fix it 😉

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 820 posts

@markymark_21

• I just checked them myself and it lists this as an issue that is addressed "Trial of the Morrigan cannot be started if it has been completed in a previous playthrough." 

Official Response
  • MarkyMark_21
    14 posts

@ubi-froggard that's not the issue we all complain for a month here. We can start trial, but it doesn't want to be registered as completed, which prevents from completing Ireland and getting trophy.

• OdyssOne24
    6 posts

This should be fixed: "Unable to complete Trial of the Morrigan in Ulster"

It IS on the official list that should be fixed by TU 1.3.1:

• ISSUES PLANNED TO BE ADDRESSED WITH FUTURE UPDATES 
    • Target: 1.3.1 (Expected release: Sep 7)

Unable to complete Trial of the Morrigan in Ulster

I hope they just forgot to include it in the patch notes, tomorrow I'll try it and see

• Ubi-Froggard

@markymark_21 My apologies. It may not be this that is addressed from the patch tomorrow then. Please let us know after doing the patch and we'll follow up with the game team to see if we can get a any time frame update on this.

Official Response
  • MarkyMark_21
    14 posts

@ubi-froggard your colleagues posted here a lot of posts, saying that problem will be solved in patch 1.3.1. That would be a huge disappointment if that glitch won't get fix tomorrow, no offense

• MarkyMark_21
    14 posts

@odyssone24 I'm afraid there might be no mistakes in description because of fix not ready yet, even though it was promised to be in TU 1.3.1 Hope I'm wrong

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 736 posts

If any players are finding this issue is unresolved after the update, posting here with any details you might have would be much appreciated!

Thank you everyone for your patience.

Official Response
  • McNulty77
    3 posts

@ubi-nacho all good. I'm playing on ps4, mission completed and "Irish Legend" trophy awarded properly. Thanks

• Ubi-Froggard

@mcnulty77 Thanks for sharing that and letting us know 🙂

Official Response
  • OdyssOne24
    6 posts

It's fixed for me, PS4 Pro, good news 👍
    Ireland is completed now.
    Thank you!

• MarkyMark_21
    14 posts

The bug has been finally fixed. Thank you, Ubisoft!

• Ubi-Froggard

@odyssone24 @MarkyMark_21 No worries, glad it's finally resolved for you 🙂

Official Response
  • jwheels1209
    1 posts

@edmuuund I've had the same issue for the last few weeks. I've even had other people try the challenge just to see if I did something wrong. Now I'm having issues collecting the amber shards for the children of Danu.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 979 posts

Hey @markymark_21 ,

This often means that the issue is believed to be fixed, but still needs to be verified + released so when this happens we'll let you know!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4118 posts

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. Following the release of TU 1.3.1, a fix for the Trial of the Morrigan in Ulster has been deployed. This issue should now be resolved!

If you are still unable to complete the Trial, please don't hesitate to update us within this thread so we can investigate further. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • That you are unable to complete the Trial of the Morrigan in Ulster.

I'd recommend uploading your video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

@jwheels1209 - Welcome to the forums 🙂 Just to confirm, have you been able to successfully complete the Trial following the release of TU 1.3.1? I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered issues when collecting amber shards as well. We have a dedicated Megathread for issues related to the amber shards, so I recommend that you share your report within this thread so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics