Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• lbpirard
    1 posts

@busiestgem77 I'm having this exact issue myself on PS4.

• McLovin42X
    2 posts

I've encountered another bug now in the Trail of the Morrigan in northeastern Ulster, I finish the trail but it doesn't count towards completing the mystery, and it never ends. This is the only thing left for me to get 100% completion on the DLC. Please help fix this! I'm playing on PS4.

• bat678man
    20 posts

I can't even start any of them apart from the one to the east in the northernmost region. Unfortunately, the problem I have with that specific one is that I can't complete it. After I kill all the enemies the trial just resets.

• PhantomVerity
    1 posts

Same as everyone else, playing on PS4 and cannot complete the trial in Ulster. Would like to do this to complete the trophies in Ireland😖 😖

• SiblingChris
    10 posts

Can report issue is fixed for me since update 1.3, had to complete this last location and then it registered properly with the final achievement

• jshm06
    1 posts

I am unable to complete the Trial of the Morrigan in Ulster. The one above the Ardmel trade post, this is literally the last thing in the game I have to do and it's irritating that I can't do it, it just makes me replay it over and over and it is very annoying. This issue seriously needs to be fixed, I searched and searched trying to find a solution but I found nothing. This is seriously pathetic of Ubisoft.

• MunchMe
    2 posts

@busiestgem77 yes having exact same problem, last thing I need to complete ireland to....

• Plaatvoet
    3 posts

@ibrahimhq
    Got the same problem with a diffrent location. The Trial of the Morigan in Ulster, north-west of the Ardmel tradepost.
    Its the last thing I need to do for the Irish legend trophy.

• Busiestgem77
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-wheelyduck Sorry for the late reply, but like the other guy said, no matter how many times I complete the trial (aka kill all the enemies), the icon never goes away and it doesn't count towards Ulster being completed. Thanks for replying!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3861 posts

Hello there!

I've merged together a couple of threads about being unable to complete the Trial of the Morrigan in Ulster following the release of TU 1.3.0. I apologise if any confusion has been caused by these merges.

Thank you @keremthns for sharing a video with us! I've collected the reports that have been shared with us within this thread and passed them along to the development team so they can take a closer look at this issue.

If we require any additional information from you regarding the Trial in Ulster, we will reach out within this thread.

@bielik01 - A member of the player support team will reach out with an update within that thread about replaying the Trials of the Morrigan as soon as they are able to.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Boggle1996
    2 posts

im having the same issue at Ulster trial on PS4 and I have the latest update.

• Danikcus
    9 posts

On PS4, Trial of Morrigan in Ulster resets upon completion. Although it gives XP, it does not give completion credit or reward Skill Point.

• mns410
    1 posts

Just dropping by to say I’m having the same issue. Playing on PS4, first play through of Wrath of the Druids, able to complete everything else except the trial with the werewolves out near Ardmel in Ulster. I’ve tried three times and defeated all the enemies, but it won’t mark as complete. I left the area and came back, exited and reloaded the game, and it’s still not completing. At this point I think I’m just destined to be one of the lucky ones who keeps getting bugs that prevent completion.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 424 posts

Hello everyone! The team investigating this issue would like to know a bit more information from everyone experiencing this issue! Did anyone complete these trials in a different playthrough of the game? Or were any of you in combat prior to interacting with the brazier?

Official Response
  • UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 424 posts

@danikcus Hey there! Thank you so much for reaching out and posting this video! This is under investigation, and I do apologize for the frustration! There is a megathread about this issue located here! Would you answer the following questions on that thread for me?

• Did you complete any of these trials on a previous playthrough?
    • Were you in combat prior to interacting with the brazier?

Official Response
  • MisterBug86
    5 posts

@ubistorm I have the exact same problem with the Ulster Trial of the Morrigan and I did not complete these trials on another playthrough. I also was not in combat prior to lighting the brazier.

• magic_pixi
    1 posts

I've just encountered this problem, I've completed all other Mysteries across Ireland except for the Trial of the Morrigan in Ulster just north/east of Ardmel. This is my first play through and I happend upon the brazier without any interference from any npc. No matter how many times I try, it won't complete. I've even completed it without being hit, staying inside the circles and staying as close to the brazier as I can manage all to no avail. Please help my OCD is going nuts that I can't complete it.

• Danikcus
    9 posts

@ubistorm Thanks for the reply! This is my first playthrough. I was not in combat before interacting with the brazier.

I’ve cleared this particular brazier about 4-5 times with no completion success.

In terms of progression, this trial is the last “Mysteries” mystery in Ireland. I already finished all Wealth. I was going to finish all Mysteries followed by all Artifacts. So I’m paused with that progression for now, so I’m working on England Wealth in the meantime.

• Denzel_Snipes
    1 posts

I also, am unable to complete the Trial of the Morrigan in Ulster. Playing on PS4. Over 300 hrs in game, everything else completed in Ireland. Upon finishing the Trial, the fog clears & xp is rewarded, but map icon does not disappear and mystery is not counted as completed. Trial remains active and can be repeatedly played.

• NativeDaddy
    1 posts

I can't complete Trial of the Morrigan in Ulster.

This is my my first run through it.

Suggested Topics