Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Busiestgem77
    Original poster 7 posts

I cannot complete one of the Trials of the Morrigan, specifically the one north-east of the Ardmel Trading Post. It's the last thing I need before being able to complete everything in Ireland.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4150 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. Following the release of TU 1.3.1, a fix for the Trial of the Morrigan in Ulster has been deployed. This issue should now be resolved!

If you are still unable to complete the Trial, please don't hesitate to update us within this thread so we can investigate further. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • That you are unable to complete the Trial of the Morrigan in Ulster.

I'd recommend uploading your video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

@jwheels1209 - Welcome to the forums 🙂 Just to confirm, have you been able to successfully complete the Trial following the release of TU 1.3.1? I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered issues when collecting amber shards as well. We have a dedicated Megathread for issues related to the amber shards, so I recommend that you share your report within this thread so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Shalminoc
    1 posts

I’m on PS4 and I’m having the exact same issue still except with the trial northeast of Ardmel in Ulster

• Twelve04Gamer
    1 posts

@shalminoc Also playing on PS4 and having the same problem with the one northeast of Ardmel

• MisterBug86
    5 posts

Playing on PS4 and cannot complete the trial in Ulster, much like a few others

• MisterBug86
    5 posts

@fafibo The mistake doesn't seem to have been fixed, but rather "moved." Now the Trial site in Ulster doesn't conclude instead of the Connacht one.

• hotrod_rebel
    2 posts

I cannot complete the trial in Ulster. Playing on ps4

• keremthns
    24 posts

@busiestgem77 Yes I have the same problem.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 568 posts

Hey guys,

Sorry to hear you are unable to complete this trial.

Can I check exactly what is happening ?

Many thanks

Official Response
  • keremthns
    24 posts

@ubi-wheelyduck thank you. I started the trial and I killed the druids , trial finished succesfully, but after that the blue icon is still there and mystery is not cleared. I can start the trial again and again and again. I played it 10 times. Mystery cannot be cleared.

• keremthns
    24 posts

@keremthns by the way I am playing on PS5 but PS4 version of the game. My play time is 213hours and level is 458. I cleared everything in the game.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

@keremthns I am sorry that you are also experiencing this issue! Would you be willing to take a video of this for me to be able to look further into this for you?

Official Response
  • Double.D.6295
    3 posts

Also experiencing this bug (PS4). Northeastern Ulster Morrigan trial. Kill all the druids and werewolves and get XP but the mystery isn't complete and I can start it again.

• hotrod_rebel
    2 posts

I'm having the exact same issue. Ps4

• sisselw
    1 posts

Same as previous poster. Tried several times, the game won't register as done, I'm able to start the trial anew immediately after.

• keremthns
    24 posts

@ubisushivamp I uploaded it to https://easyupload.io/217frg. size 144mb. It will be deleted after 30 days.

• bielik01
    978 posts

I believe it's kinda related to Unable to complete "Trial of the Morrigan" in Connacht, but only Xbox players were affected. TU 1.3.0 fixed it for them, but now PS4&5 are suffering from similar bugs.
    @Ubi-WheelyDuck & @UbiSushiVamp I saw there people reporting inability to complete trial in Ulster, so that would need some posts to be moved here.
    And while we're at Trials of the Morrigan, can I ask you guys for a look in Unable to re-play Trials of the Morrigan / restore Trade Posts on second playthrough? It really is bothering me.

• terrakim30
    1 posts

I have the same problem as well. I played in PS4, and even though I've already killed all enemies, the trial didn't complete. I can repeat the trial with no limit.

• MunchMe
    2 posts

Cannot complete trial of morrigan in upper right of Ireland map, North East of Ardmel trade Post, allows me to kill everything but doesn't complete, just allows me to go again, as much fun as it is getting free xp wouldn't mind actually finishing it so can get the trophy for completing Ireland.

• PapaRoc54
    1 posts

@shalminoc I can't complete either 😕 Same place (Ulster) I beat them, the fog dissappear and I'm back at square one. As if I haven't done it. Begin the trial is still there.
    PS4 too. And with the 1.3.0 patch.

• Randomeh
    2 posts

I am having the same issue with the Trial of the Morrigan in Ulster, east of Ardmel. On PS4

Suggested Topics